Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksouza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2015, 01:41 PM
    What is name of 2000s Drama/Thriller - Husband/Wife Terrorize Women
    I can't remember if I watched this on Netflix or Megashare. But it is a thriller/drama about a husband and wife team who work together to lure unsuspecting women to a hotel and rob/kill them. One of the first opening scenes, shows a seemingly innocent man riding a train into the city, reading a newspaper I believe. Somehow he catches/caught the eye of a fellow train rider. They somehow end up connecting over their commute (I can't remember if this is the first time they have seen each other or he/she has noticed the other previous times before on the train). Somehow after talking, they decide to get a hotel. He suggests this hotel and I'm quite certain the hotel was called "The Red" something. They check-in and it's a bit of a shabby place. They go up to the room. A little while later, I believe the guy's wife comes in a struggle ensues. Apparently it's a husband and wife team working together to kill these women the guy has lured here. The innocent woman somehow escapes and runs down the stairs to the check-in desk, but apparently the clerk is in on the whole scheme too. Eventually I think the victim ends up killing the husband and wife, or maybe just one of them.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Apr 15, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Derailed 2005. With Jennifer Aniston & Clive Owen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember name of a thriller/drama movie [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie (american) a few years ago but I think it came out during the mid/late '90s or early '00s, rough description is: A high school or college baseball player enters into a long distance relationship with his girlfriend while she travels, shortly after she leaves, the guy is at a bar &...

The name of a thriller/drama movie [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie (american) a few years ago but I think it came out during the mid/late '90s or early '00s, rough description is: A high school or college baseball player enters into a long distance relationship with his girlfriend while she travels, shortly after she leaves, the guy is at a bar &...

Thriller, wife and lover set to kill her husband [ 4 Answers ]

A thriller from either the 80s or very early 90s. A wife and her new found lover set to kill the wife's husband. Th bump into each other (couple and boyfriend) at an airport (though I cannot say that this is where she first met her lover-to-be). Furthermore when they go to murder the husband, it...

Baby drama with my husband's ex wife [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I am looking to find some help, comforting words and some sanity for all of this drama I am encountering with my Husband's ex wife. Background: My husband had been married to his ex wife for almost 9 years they had split in June of 2007 due to her cheating ways with a man that she...

Do women like drama? [ 4 Answers ]

Do women like their other to stand up to them. In my case I tried to avoid conflict but from what I have read it seems women want a guy who will stand up to them. Not really to put them in their place but to take a stand. Can any women tell me what they expect from a man. And how do I earn a...

View more questions Search