Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Sep 30, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Do women like drama?
    Do women like their other to stand up to them. In my case I tried to avoid conflict but from what I have read it seems women want a guy who will stand up to them. Not really to put them in their place but to take a stand. Can any women tell me what they expect from a man. And how do I earn a women's respect ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Some women like drama others are more practical.
    Drama type women are always seeking attention and go around talking I this and I that to everyone they tend to like drawing attention to themselves. They turn everything into a crisis or they cry about everything or they just nag or knit pick. They tend to want a guy that will fed into their drama but not necessarily go against them. They think the more drama the more attention they are getting and thrive on that.
    More practical women are too busy trying to accomplish things and want things that work out with little drama. They want a guy that is supportive of their dreams and not controlling or making issues out of things.
    Bottom line be yourself and stand up for what you believe and it will just work out if it is the right one.
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Sep 30, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I think it's best if the man is just balanced. Not too much of a push over, and not too stubborn or not too much of someone who will never compromise.

I think it's great to see someone who doesn't play a role, but uses their head and knows when they can lighten up, compromise, give up, and of course, to use their head and know when they should stand their ground and stay strong.

It all depends on what the issue or topic at hand is. In some situations it could be a turn off for a man to be a pushover, and in other ones it could be nice. Same goes for standing his ground: in some situations it could be great and respectable, but then in another situation it could seem scarey and a turn off.

There's no universal rule for this.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 30, 2007, 07:33 PM
    I think it depends on the girl and her mood. Sometimes I want my hub to stand up and debate with me... other times I want him to roll over and say "you are right". It depends on the situation and my mood as to what he needs to do. Over the years, he has gotten much better at determine which to do... but sometimes he gets confused too. :O)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 07:36 PM
    I don't think standing up to your girlfriend is equal to drama. No one likes a doormat and if you lie down once more then likely you will always allow her to walk all over you. I think every woman wants a man who has his own opinions and thoughts on thing and won't allow someone else to completely 100% dictate their life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend drama! Uh-oh! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so this is long, I've been best friends with this girl stacy and its always kind of been hard with her like she's one of those "high maintenence" kind of people... But anyway in like the past year at school she's just started going out with guys and stuff and when she does she like forgets...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Drama [ 5 Answers ]

I really need help, me and my ex broke up in march, but we kept hooking up and having sex, talking once in a while but not really. He recently went on vacation, a few days before he left we had sex it was nice he acted like he cared and told me he didn't like anyone, then he took a shower I looked...

Drama [ 1 Answers ]

I talk to this man he some times he nice and the next he mean.we had sex and I was'nt to into it because of the problem,anyway I call and he always says I'm bussie every time.when we do hang out he always asks me to be his girlfriend but I say no because he moodey person .why does he act mean to...

View more questions Search