Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicnicka21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2015, 06:58 AM
    Irregular Menstruation for 14 y.o. girl
    Hi! Im 14 y.o. . I got my period when I was 10 year old. And now Im 14 my period is still irregular.
    The last time I got my period it is 2-3 months regular and now poof its irregular again about 4-5 months I don't know the exact months I delayed because its long.. Im 51 kilo ang 4'10 tall
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2015, 07:11 AM
    You are still growing and changing so it's quite normal to be irregular at times. Ask your mom about it, as she probably has gone through this many times herself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular menstruation [ 2 Answers ]

My period had been irregular for the past 2 months now and at the same time I have been having pregnancy symptoms like sore and erect nipples and I have done 3 pregnancy home test with 1 blood test which all came negative.please is there a possibility of been pregnant?

Is having irregular menstruation can still be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend is 16 years old. She has a irregular menstruation. She feels sleepy, carving for food that she doesn't wants. She said the her last mensuration is Aug. 28. We have sex on Sept. 22. But she doesn't have her menstruation on the month of Sept. now she feels like that? Is that the...

Irregular menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

I took plan B around September 1st. Then got my period around September 8th or 9th, and It's still persistent and today is the 19th of September. Is this normal?

Irregular Menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Doctor, I've been menstruating on 26th October 2011, but it is still going on up till now 18th November 2011. I am engaged and I am having sexual activities with my partner and I'm still having my menses. I really need an advice please. Thank You Nadia.

It is possible to get pregnant those who have irregular menstruation? [ 1 Answers ]

It is possible to get pregnant those who have irregular menstruation?

View more questions Search