Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franlou21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Is having irregular menstruation can still be pregnant?
    My girl friend is 16 years old. She has a irregular menstruation. She feels sleepy, carving for food that she doesn't wants.
    She said the her last mensuration is Aug. 28.
    We have sex on Sept. 22. But she doesn't have her menstruation on the month of Sept. now she feels like that? Is that the symptoms of pregnancy?

And if she doesn't have her menstruation she can still be fertile ?
    kaytlynn_g_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Take a pregnancy test just to be sure. That's the only correct prediction. Just guessing doesn't tell. Best wishes!
    franlou21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaytlynn_g_ View Post
    Take a pregnancy test just to be sure. That's the only correct prediction. Just guessing doesn't tell. Best wishes!
    Is 6weeks? Can be P.T?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

I took plan B around September 1st. Then got my period around September 8th or 9th, and It's still persistent and today is the 19th of September. Is this normal?

Irregular Menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Doctor, I've been menstruating on 26th October 2011, but it is still going on up till now 18th November 2011. I am engaged and I am having sexual activities with my partner and I'm still having my menses. I really need an advice please. Thank You Nadia.

Irregular menstruation problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 15, female. I had my menstruation for the first time when I was 12, but up till now its still very irregular. For example, I get my period once in 3 months, and sometimes even once in 6 months! I get really horrible cramps each time my period comes and I'll feel faint. I even had fever...

Irregular menstruation affects pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been living with my boyfriend for about 4 years. But we I haven't been pregnant since then. I also have irregular menstruation. Does it have any effects with pregnancy? Thank you.

It is possible to get pregnant those who have irregular menstruation? [ 1 Answers ]

It is possible to get pregnant those who have irregular menstruation?

View more questions Search