Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcbrooks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2014, 06:10 PM
    Baby raised by man,man collects gold coins,coins stolen,girl reaches adult hood, orig
    I am looking for a movie about girl, raised by man that collects gold coins which are stolen that when thief drives off into water filled quarery and is forgotten, the girl is raised to adulthood where the original father believes she is his daughter and wants to provide a better life when the quarery is drained and auto with body and large amount of gold coins is found that everyone knows belong to the man that raised the girl that can provide money to take care of the girl as the birth father can. There was one scene I remember where during her toddler years he tied a very large red ribbon with around her waist to a beam to keep her in sight.
    He also bought a large weather balloon and took her for a ride to see the country side

Note: I can't remember any of the stars of this movie,any help would appreciated.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 9, 2014, 07:34 PM
    A Simple Twist of Fate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a better buy to buy circulated coins or uncirculated coins? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to buy silver coins as a hedge against inflation. Is it important that the coins be uncirculated? Would it be a better buy to buy circulated coins? Thanks.

Help with Proof: A cents in B coins --> B dollars in A coins? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to solve this proof put I cannot seem to figure it out. I'd really appreciate some help! If a dollar is 100 cents and coins come in 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 cents. Suppose that one can make A cents using exactly B coins. Prove that it is possible to make B dollars using exactly A...

SELL SCRAP GOLD in Atlanta / Marietta for the Best Price. Also have some old coins [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to go about selling some old scrap gold in Atlanta Georgia? I have seen the ads on TV for those mail ins but they seem like a huge scam. Pawn shops also seem to be a huge rip off. Are there any reputable precious metals dealers in the Atlanta area or maybe a coin shop that...

1800's in coins, American, Chinese and Canadia, plus gold & silver [ 4 Answers ]

so, Clough and Flying Eagle. You come up as the experts. My mother died in March, left me notes to guide me to all the stuff... This is way over my head. Is there a was to get an appraisal. How do I know that he is honest. Plus, she said before she died, there is over 50 thousand in the stamp...

View more questions Search