Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AtlantaBorn Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 03:08 PM
    SELL SCRAP GOLD in Atlanta / Marietta for the Best Price. Also have some old coins
    Does anybody know how to go about selling some old scrap gold in Atlanta Georgia? I have seen the ads on TV for those mail ins but they seem like a huge scam. Pawn shops also seem to be a huge rip off. Are there any reputable precious metals dealers in the Atlanta area or maybe a coin shop that have a good reputation. I also need to sell some old coins and a Rolex watch that may or may not be real. I live in Marietta but would be willing to drive if I had to. I have used an online scrap gold calculator and determined that my broken gold is worth over $1000. When I shopped it around (Happy Hocker, Kaminski, Brown & Co, Chapes JPL and several other local pawnshops), the best offer I got was under $400. Next stop is Ebay which has become a huge pain in the rear not to mention the very likely possibility of getting ripped off by some Nigerian. What a ripoff!! Please help!! NO PAWNSHOPS!!
    wilson5479 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:14 AM

Try the GOLD & COIN EXCHANGE in Marietta. Honest and reputable. BestGoldRates.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to sell scrap gold [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I would like suggestions about best methods to sell scrap gold & jewelry, and/or best company that buys scrap gold? Any experience with online Cash4Gold company? Also, any suggestions about how to insure and/or protect the scrap gold that I have to send in for assessment? Thanks...

Understanding the Price to get for scrap gold [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a jeweler today to get rid of some scrap gold and they told me that I had 112.60 in penny weight. I was wondering how much should I expect to get from them if they offer around 15.00 in penny weight. I would like someone to explain how much I should expect to receive? Thank you

View more questions Search