Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Dec 6, 2014, 07:39 PM
    Chinese emperor daughter is kidnapped
    Old Chinese movie. Several bandits will kidnap the daughter of the Emperor and get her to some place far away. The Emperor all in despair will send his best prisoners to save the princess... and as a reward he will give them their freedom. So the whole movie abounds with Kung Fu Fighting and eventually leaving only 4-5 prisoners almost passed out before the final battle. After the final fight, the last survivor will crawl on the ground and begins to smile when he noticed that someone else also survived from the gang of prisoners.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help identify 1950s Emperor and Empress prints [ 1 Answers ]

I have two prints sold in 1950s that appear like a water color and are matching set. The man looks to be an Asian Emperor and the other is a woman in a gown looking like an Empress. The are a matching pair with a mountain background and flower blossoms. My grandmother purchased them in the 1950s...

What is the name of the movie-president's daughter gets kidnapped on a camping trip [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about the president's 13 year old daughter is on a camping trip I think and she gets kidnapped

President's daughter escapes the white house but gets kidnapped, a boy tries to save [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie in the late 80s or early to mid 90s where the presidents daughter gets kidnapped. It starts by the president's daughter disguising herself as one of her friends and then getting two of her friends to start fighting (one of them is in a wheelchair) so she can sneak out. She...

My Daughter was kidnapped [ 1 Answers ]

Hello 10 years ago I got a divorce and was given visitation rights. Ten years ago I was waiting for my daughters arrival and she never arrived, because my ex wife who is in the Air force utilized the military to move my daughter out of state. I found her two years ago and brought her to court. As...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.