Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tstephens_gmc Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 11:31 AM
    President's daughter escapes the white house but gets kidnapped, a boy tries to save
    I am looking for a movie in the late 80s or early to mid 90s where the presidents daughter gets kidnapped. It starts by the president's daughter disguising herself as one of her friends and then getting two of her friends to start fighting (one of them is in a wheelchair) so she can sneak out. She gets kidnapped and gets tied up inside of a van. A boy tries to save her but he also gets kidnapped in the process.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 11:55 AM

Is it "The Presidents Daughter" or "First Daugter"?

Oct 17, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Is it "The Presidents Daughter" or "First Daugter"?
    No, that was with Katie Holme, which was also a good movie, but the girl in this movie is a very young teenager, between 12 and 14
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 17, 2010, 08:40 PM

My Uncle The Alien (1997)

Oct 18, 2010, 07:31 AM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Oh dude thank you so much, this is exact;y what I was looking for. I owe you big. I have been looking for this movie for over a year now. Not anymore, thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A young boy that gets kidnapped and then reunites with his mother in the middle of a [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a movie 15 years ago about a young boy that gets kidnapped and ends up in an older black women's house and at the end of the movie the boy is reunited with his mother outside in the middle of a street. Please help me find this movie.

Trying to find the name of a movie where two dogs rescue a kidnapped boy [ 8 Answers ]

I think it is part of a three-movie series. I remember watching it when I was younger.. one of the dogs is a little golden terrier type dog. The family is a rich family, and the parents leave the son at home - he is listening to music when the kidnappers take him. They lock the maid in the closet...

Little boy gets kidnapped after his older brother tells him to leave [ 2 Answers ]

Years later the boy is found living in the same neighborhood as his parents.

Movie name - 1985 - kidnapped boy in NYC - cop finds in yard of old person house [ 1 Answers ]

Movie name? Seen on HBO in 1985 - boy kidnapped, everyone gives up searching, one cop keeps searching, finds boy, someone kidnapped him to sit with old relative, boy is sitting in yard when cop comes

1/. Kidnapped boy returns 2/. Gothic community [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help with the titles of 2 films, please, and are they on DVD? 1/. This was a 'B' movie and shown on UK TV when I was 7, in about 1956 (so probably made after 2nd World War). It begins on a stormy night when a couple hear a noise outside their front door. There they find a young boy...

View more questions Search