Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evaran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 10:13 AM
    Glacier bay plumbing website
    I have a flapper less glacier bay toilet and need the handle to flush the toilet. Home depot does not carry it nor does the plumbing supply. How can I order it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
    That's the problem with HD and Glacier Bay. Possibly discontinued as this type of toilet never caught on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Website [ 1 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay toilet model #779-923 1.28 Gpf. This is the model with the basin/canister on top where it fills. I needed to replace the water level assembly because it was leaking. I could not find it at Home Depot or Lowe's so I figured I could switch it to the flapper type assembly. ...

Glacier bay faucets website [ 0 Answers ]

How to set water temp on model # f1ba4502cp

Glacier Bay Plumbing? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Glacier Bay dual flush toilet and installed it. When I tried to adjust the flush mechanisms I was unable to. It seems that the mechanism is different than the one described in the installation manual. The manual is difficult to read and the illustrations are very small. Can...

Glacier bay plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

We have a one piece Glacier Bay Toilet. May problem is I can't get it to flush properly.I have tried to adjust the water level, or the chain for the plunger but I can't seem to get the toilet to flush completely, there is always some left requiring another flush. Is there something you can point...

View more questions Search