Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joespotty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 07:28 PM
    Glacier Bay Website
    I have a glacier bay toilet model #779-923 1.28 Gpf. This is the model with the basin/canister on top where it fills. I needed to replace the water level assembly because it was leaking. I could not find it at Home Depot or Lowe's so I figured I could switch it to the flapper type assembly. Boy was I wrong. The flapper hole in this model is rectangular and quite large. I took off the flange in order to try to find a flapper. When I went to Home Depot, one of the employees found the water level assembly for me, but when I installed the flange back onto the tank, I seem to have forgotten how the washers and nuts go, so now it is leaking from between the tank and bowl. I need help. I am needing a picture of how the washers, grommets and nuts go on.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 4, 2014, 07:58 AM
    Glacier Bay is carried by Home Depot.
    Most Glacier Bay faucets are manufactured by Globe Union Industrial Faucet Company of Canada , China, and elsewhere. Their brands, besides Pegasus and Glacier Bay, include Danze and Gerber.

Glacier Bay Faucets and sanitaryware
    2455 Paces Ferry Road NW
    .Atlanta, Ga. 30339-4024
    800-220-3036 or 888-328-2383.

Hope this helps, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay [ 16 Answers ]

What is the toll free phone number for glacier bay faucets?

Glacier bay faucets website [ 0 Answers ]

How to set water temp on model # f1ba4502cp

Glacier Bay Faucets [ 2 Answers ]

My glacier bay shower faucet makes loud hammering sound. It's a single handle bath and shower polished nickel faucet. It works fine except when you want to take a shower and you turn the handle to mix the hot and cold water it starts making this shaking,knocking or power hammering sound as if the...

Glacier bay faucets [ 1 Answers ]

Kitchen faucet, new hot water dropped to a trickle mid stream only on that faucet? No interruption to supply What's wrong?

Glacier bay [ 1 Answers ]

Glacier bay tub faucet, don't have model # was bought about 6yrs. Ago home depot sells glacier bay products seems that they would sell the stem to fix the faucet with but no such luck. Thanks for your help

View more questions Search