Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skinn Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Talking to girls
    OK this is my situation... I have no problem approaching girls but starting and keepig a conversation with them is hard for me. There is this one girl that goes to school with me and we work at the same place, she is like no other girl I have ever met. I like everything about her and I've never felt this way about a girl before, I can't get her out of my mind. How can I talk to her without making a fool of myself? Any advice on this situation would be great. Thanks.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 8, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Well I can tell you this, you can't win if you don't play the game.
    So as nike says "just do it".

Apr 8, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Matt3046 I've tried that and made a fool of myself, any more advice would be great.
    Casper718 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:31 PM
    well you already got two things in common school and work... Ask her about school have classes does she like... Maybe she's having some problems in MAth and you could help her out... Try to stay away from talking about work... Might put her in a hateful mood (cuz who likes work anyways)... She she in any clubs join them or talk to her about it find a common interest best thing that works is a TV show that she loves always you guys could talk about it =) the next day... Or maybe even watch it together... Hope this helps
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 9, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Have you checked this out?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...rls-79949.html

It may apply to you, too.

One thing though: Just talk to her casually, as if you'd talk to a friend or someone you know at least a little bit. But don't go tell her "Hey, I like you!" if you don't want to scare her!

Just get to know her and allow her get to know you. It's much better this way. I hope things will go well for you. :)
    If you're nervous around her, try your best to conceal it or she might think you're a freak or something's wrong with you OR if you're nervous you'll make her feel uncomfortable... I'm serious. Just realx and take it easy.

I have a question for you though: What exactly do you like about her? You say "everything"... what exactly?

Keep us posted if you need more help.
    Elgesem1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 02:58 PM
    If you already know enough about the girl to " like everything about her", then find a subject that interests both of you. Make sure it is a subject you know enough about that you can have an intelligent conversation. Be confident and wity when talking to her, and impress her with your knowledge about the subject. And, under no circumstances, space out, look anywhere but at her face, or try to sling bs. If you do it right it will lead to another conversation and if she is interested she will let you know. GOOD LUCK!

Apr 9, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Thanks for the advice everyone, ill try talking to her using all the advice. To answer your question kristynn, she is a very kind person, I like her personality and she seems that we have something's in common.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 9, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinn
    thanks for the advice everyone, ill try talking to her using all the advice. to answer your question kristynn, she is a very kind person, i like her personality and she seems that we have somethings in common.
    That sounds great. :) It was mainly a question for you to ask yourself. The answer is for yourself, too.

Good luck :)
    deirdreluv Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Dear matt.
    I think you should use school and work as a jumping off point to start a conversation. I know if a guy started talking to me I wouldn't just completley ignore him. I think if you use that as a starting point then you will build on that. You will end up talking about other things and before you know it there will be inside jokes between you 2. then you will be more likely to be less afraid to talk to her. I know if I have something to talk about with someone I like it makes it much easier. I think it is cute if a guy is a little nervous to talk to me. I'm sure she won't reject you if you just start talking to her about things you guys have in common.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need tips on talking to girls [ 15 Answers ]

I want to be able to see a girl who I think is good-looking, for example, in town and strike up a conversation with her. I'm very lonely at the moment and I am desperate for a girlfriend in my life. I know not to appear desperate, but I don't know how to talk to girl's who I think are pretty...

Talking to girls [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble talking to girls. Its not so much approaching them, its starting or keeping up a conversation. Any tips?

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

I have trouble talking with girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lot of trouble talking with girls and I am shy and don't know what to say at the right time what can I do how can I also gain confident

View more questions Search