Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason_kiddMVP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:23 PM
    I have trouble talking with girls
    I have a lot of trouble talking with girls and I am shy and don't know what to say at the right time what can I do how can I also gain confident
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2007, 10:42 PM
    If you are a school student get into some kind of class that males and females interact. Like chemistry or some kind of lab work. You would be coupled with a female and you would learn to talk to her.
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I had the same problems as you have
    It was always dificult with me to speak with girls because I was very lowconfident
    How to change this?
    Well its quite simple but also hard
    1. U have aboslutly NOTHING to loose. And that is what you must get into your had.
    2. Just be relaxed and be yourself
    3.When you have nothing to do observe the girls, how they act what they like
    4.If u have nothing smart to say just be quiet, normal like you would be with your firend or joke.
    5.Jokes are very affective if you are in a tough situation but I don't mean jokes as knock, knock,. style. What I mean by jokes is that you act funny.
    Just don't think about it say it
    U have nothing to loose!

Important thing is to try, every (begining) is a hard one.
    But if rest of the population is doing it OK than why shouldn't u?
    Are you different? I don't think so. You are just a normal guy like everbody else.

Good Luck!
    Andrej
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 12, 2007, 07:14 PM
    C'mon... there's nothing to be shy about.

Just be your self and let the conversation flow...

Girls are more understanding than guys, less judgmental also, if this is what you fear.
    Stop looking for the right thing to say and the right moment, just speak out your mind. It cannot be that bad!

You'll it's not that hard :) Then, when you'll realize this, you'll also be more confident!
    Jack_Jack 238 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kiddMVP
    i have a lot of trouble talking with girls and i am shy and don't know what to say at the right time what can i do how can i also gain confident
    Just go up to them and say hey what's up or how are you doing and just make up a conversation or if they are walking by just say hi or hey! Its actually not that hard lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 17 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search