Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hyouka Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2014, 05:26 PM
    I want to throw her off a cliff and catch her at the bottom
    As you're reading this, I bet you are kind, and experienced. I know this is a lot to take in, but I went in to detail to clarify my situation. Please help, this is serious :)
    To begin with, I'm 19, I studied sociology/psychology for a few years(so I don't have a flexible opinion, everything I say I believe to be the one and only truth, and I have experience and knowledge to back my opinion up) , I studied voluntarily. I always was a party guy but I rarely liked people(no values, sluts, douches, players, damaged girls, gold diggers, or boring introverts(no judgement, just not for me) . I have very strong sense of values, I'm friendly, assertive, intelligent, very outgoing.
    Here's the deal, I always wanted a girl who's outgoing, but not slutty, who's intelligent, but not boring... And that's very hard to find, In my situation they are either too active sexually (4-10 partners at 14-18 years -- outgoing and slutty) or they are so boring with no sense of humor (no sex partners and has values --- boring but have values)...
    Since I'm outgoing, I was desperate for a girlfriend, I rejected at least 15 girls, at least 5 of them wanted to have sex(they said so, drunk or best friend) and 4 months ago, I finally found a girl (she's 2 years younger).
    She has values, she doesn't want me to pay for everything, friendly, outgoing, smart, pretty, great sense of humor, loves me, cares for me, she's my 2nd girlfriend , but I can tell that she's the most amazing girl I've ever met -- full package, and I'm afraid to lose her, also, as years pass, there will be no good girls left, and where I live this feeling is the truth. I don't want damaged goods but I want my current girlfriend.
    The deal is, she's the full package, but she's damaged goods, she lost virginity at 14, and she was dumped for another soon after, afterwards she had sex with 5 more guys since we met(2 years later) most guys were one night stands or "friends". Few months before we met she was sending nudes to a few guys from other cities, she was so nasty saying she wants to have sex and stuff don't get me going. From my point of view she's a slut, of course there is a reason, she was dumped, angry , lost , innocent, so I forgave her and stayed with her, because she's changed(sincerely believe that). I have her Facebook , she's so constantly hit on, and many people know of her reputation(I live in a city, where's maybe 80 thousand people, and maybe only 20% of them are teenagers... Lithuania -- 2.5 million people overall)
    BUT... She's constantly hit on, and she was keeping in contact with one of her sexting friends, I caught her, she says "they we're just chatting as friends" about sex of course... but she did tell him to lose all hope(before I noticed the chat) so I forgave.
    Afterwards , her best friend, whom she met 3 days after we started a relationship, was hitting on her so bad, hearts, kisses, telling her to dump me, and she replied with the same, about dumping me and stuff, of course I found out every little message, and she said "We're just joking" , weird, but us teenagers do have no sense of boundaries, I also did this deed, and was hit on hard by my all previous best female friends, but I was only joking , unlike them(guys hit on girls by "being overly friendly", and it usually works). But I forgave her anyway.
    Now, she's still chatting with this guy, he's a player, my friends want to beat him up because he went after their girlfriends as well, he even admitted to hit on them and my girlfriend, but she still says that he's her best friend and I should leave it alone and trust her.
    I know if I bug her about it I will ruin our relationship, If I don't , I will go insane, I want to throw her off a cliff, and catch her at the bottom.
    Conclusion to clarify : I want a moral relationship, true, pure love --- happy life, my girlfriend offers that, but she has a history with men, and she's constantly hit on, but she refuses to admit that and still chats with others. Knowing her history, she has a tendency to fall for those players who just pretend 'till they get close enough to use her(I'm the best player there is, joking of course, but I have friends(male/female) whom I discuss about everything, I know a lot about this), all her one night stands started with "friends" and she fell for them since she's young and stupid, she changed now, but she still falls for the same trap, and I find it VERY HARD to trust her, I want her to stop, but she won't, She warned me if touch this subject one more time we're through, just by saying anything about this I make her cry and she starts calling me a psychopath because I don't trust her, I know I should, but she should stop doing this too.
    P.P.S. She's loyal , that's a fact, I want her to stop letting guys hit on her, and cut off any potential threats. So what should I do? What's your opinion about my situation? What would you do? Thank you in advance, anything will help ^.^

Moral : We all make assumptions, but don't assume you're right, talking is always the best solution.
    Don't be judgmental, nobody likes that, neither do we.
    Forget the past, if you look back for too long while moving along the road of your life, you may hit a tree.
    Be the hero of your own movie, do the thing, that a hero would do in your place, stay confident, work , and you will succeed.
    I have trust issues, and I am right to have them. But because I see it that way, doesn't mean it is that way.
    Thank you all for your time :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:37 PM
    I've trumped you with my master's in psych.

You want her to stop, but she won't. You want purity; she's damaged goods (your words). You're thinking forevermore while she's sexting other guys. She has warned you to lay off the criticism and shaming. You can't.

Can you guess what my advice is?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:39 PM
    Are you a virgin, a saint?
    I would suggest she leave you. You have no respect for her. She will never be good enough for you and you will eventually make her feel like crap.
    I hope you find your saint but will you be good enough?

Oct 26, 2014, 05:44 PM
    I'll clarify, I'm not a saint, she's my 2nd, and she didn't sext any other guys while we were together, she was loyal all the time, but she is overly friendly with other guys who hit on her, most guys hit on all girls all the time... I'm happy that they do, it proves that she's great, but she won't admit they do that and it scares me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:46 PM
    "While we were together"

You are no longer together? Your standards are too high for today's world. You will never find someone who meets your stringent specifications.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyouka View Post
    I'll clarify, I'm not a saint, she's my 2nd, and she didn't sext any other guys while we were together, she was loyal all the time, but she is overly friendly with other guys who hit on her, most guys hit on all girls all the time... I'm happy that they do, it proves that she's great, but she won't admit they do that and it scares me
    Why should she "admit" it if both of you know it happens? What would be the point?

Oct 26, 2014, 05:50 PM
    J_9 But I still need love, I realise my standarts are too high, I'm willing to forget her past, but as you know, our past shows a great deal about our present, she was hit on, she fell for it, I'm scared it will happen again, because she doesn't admit that they hit on her. She's loyal, but naïve, I want her to stop being naïve, because I can't stop being pushy

Wondergirl, because the guy was writing it in a jokingly matter, but he wasn't joking, Because he cheated 3 times, in a past year, maybe more, but she won't accept that he's hitting on her and insists he's only a friends . P.S. he lives abroad, because of family, but he comes to our town few times a year
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:50 PM
    Maybe she does not think about guys hitting on her the same way you do. Why would that scare you?
    You have no respect for this girl. You refer to her as damaged goods. If you want someone so pure, why are you wanting to stay with her? Accept her as she is or leave her alone.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:53 PM
    What you are offering her isn't love. Do her a huge favor and break up with her -- and No Contact after that.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:54 PM
    Well if she stops being naïve she will wise up and leave you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:54 PM
    Her past is her past and should be none of your business. This is where relationships fail.

Now, ow, you mentioned you "were​" together. Please clear this up. Are you still together?

Oct 26, 2014, 05:57 PM
    Homegirl, I fancy your different opinion :) . You are right, I don't respect, because from my point of view she doesn't respect me in this topic as well. There's a guy, who cheated with my close friends ex, half a year a go, it all started the same way, she also said the same thing to her boyfriend just like mine. So I know this for a fact that he's hitting on her. And yes, I called her naïve, because she can't realise when she's hit on, the guy may get too close, and steal her, I do have trust issues.

I only told you half of the story, the bad side. She does love me, and this is the only problem we've had throughout our relationship, she told me herself that I'm perfect, besides this. Our relationship is perfect besides this. She's naïve, I'm forceful, I'm willing to change, if she is
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 05:59 PM
    You have a few issues. Leave her alone. No girl needs to be with a guy who thinks she is damaged goods and thinks she is naïve if she does not share his views or fears

Oct 26, 2014, 06:02 PM
    J_9 we are together :) . Ok I'll clarify one last time. I have trust issues, If someone hits on my girl, I want them gone, They stated that they don't want to be normal friends, got rejected, but still budge in to her life, but they have no reason other than to hit on her, so I may be assuming, but I don't think I'm wrong. She refuses to cut them off, I don't understand why, why would she let a stranger who hit on her become a close friend

Homegirl, touché, I'm willing to change, I'm overreacting at the moment also, it's 3 AM and I've kept this inside, I'm just bursting out and showing it worse than it is. I'm willing to change, and it's not that bad as I make it seem. Now I did realise something, I have trust issues, because I don't agree that a stranger who is famous for ing around hit on a girl, and suddenly he became a normal guy. I refuse to accept this, but maybe you can change my mind... And I can be a guy that my girlfriend deserves to have
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 06:05 PM
    You said she warned you that, if you bring this up one more time, you two are through.

Can you leave it alone while you work on your trust issues?

Oct 26, 2014, 06:07 PM
    P.S. Are you saying that if a player hits on a girl, and he did steal quite some girls and he's only 17!! suddenly can become a good normal person and stop doing that? If you are right, then I am wrong and she's not naïve and I have a lot of making up to do, but explain to me, how am I wrong
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 06:08 PM
    You have called her damaged goods, she refuses to stop talking to the guys you want her to stop talking to. Why are you so adamant about holding onto her? She obviously does not want what you do, is not the one for you.
    You need to ask yourself why you are holding on. You can't make her someone she is not.

Oct 26, 2014, 06:10 PM
    Wondergirl, You're an expert in psychology, I don't ask you to suddenly cure my issues, but you are right, I will leave this alone, as there's no way she would cheat, I should not be worried. But answer me this, I want your opinion, about the guys who try to hit on her, and still insist on becoming close friends after getting rejected, how should I deal with them? I can't just let them do whatever they want... or can I?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyouka View Post
    Wondergirl, You're an expert in psychology, I don't ask you to suddenly cure my issues, but you are right, I will leave this alone, as there's no way she would cheat, I should not be worried. But answer me this, I want your opinion, about the guys who try to hit on her, and still insist on becoming close friends after getting rejected, how should I deal with them? I can't just let them do whatever they want... or can I?
    What do they want to do?

Oct 26, 2014, 06:13 PM
    You have called her damaged goods, she refuses to stop talking to the guys you want her to stop talking to. Why are you so adamant about holding onto her? She obviously does not want what you do, is not the one for you.
    You need to ask yourself why you are holding on. You can't make her someone she is not.
    I've calmed down, I messed up and called her how no man should... I can't take back my wards, but I can say, that she's OK, but she has a history for seeing no line between friends and lovers, now a guy who wants to take her away hits on her, and she refuses to admit that, because in her opinion it's OK, she believes that sincerely I can tell, but I know better, I definitely know they aren't messing around, and she's naïve, she won't cheat, but I feel insecure about this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair the bottom of sliding closet door? Bottom attachment caved in. [ 1 Answers ]

Our sliding closet door is hollow inside. One of the bottom pegs caved in. The door does not stay on track. What is best way to fix it? Thanks

Cliff height [ 1 Answers ]

A diver running 2.3 m/s dives out horizontally from the edge of a vertical cliff and 2.0 seconds later reaches the water below. How high was the cliff? And How far from its base did the diver hit the water?

16.5 ic ovh carb keeps leaking out of the bottom little motor on the bottom I think c [ 1 Answers ]

16.5 ic ohv briggs and stration engine ,when I shut it off all the fuel leaks out of the bottom of the carb on the bottom of the carb is a little motor that I think controls the needle valve.Any ideas?Thanks Don

Phy 11- Starts at rest at cliff edge If accel how far from bottom of cliff will land [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! A car starts at rest a certain distance (150m) away from edge of a cliff (64m high.) If car can accelerate at a certain rate (3.10m/s/s), how far from bottom of cliff will the car land? I have know idea where to start on this question. Any help would be great. Thanks

Help, about to throw Murray Rider in the bottom of the lake! [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so I was given this Murray riding lawn mower for free. Guess I found out why. Thought it should have been an easy fix but now I'm so pissed at it. Ive replaced about every damn part and it still won't start. It has an 11hp Briggs and Stratton engine on it. Ive replaced the battery, starter...

View more questions Search