Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dariofuentes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2014, 05:01 PM
    Replacing escutcheon/deck plate
    I have a metal kitchen sink with three holes in it.
    I need to replace the 10" escutcheon / deck plate that covers the other two holes in the sink. The faucet itself is single handle, chrome probably Delta brand.

I don't need to replace the faucet, just the escutcheon but I'm worried about buying the wrong one.

Am I safe just buying any other 10”, three hole escutcheon from Delta or do I need to worry about the circumference of the hole for the faucet and the distance between the holes?

Thank you in advance.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 29, 2014, 05:19 PM
    The holes are pretty much standard.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 30, 2014, 08:37 PM
    As said above, the holes in the sink are standard spread. However, make sure the base plate will fit the faucet column. Delta makes few different designs of its line of kitchen faucets and they are not all identical. Call Delta, Customer Service. They are very good with helping you out Delta customers. They may not only identify the correct base plate for your existing faucet - but they may also mail you replacement base plate for free.

Phone

If you need immediate assistance, call the Delta Help Line at 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358).
    The Delta Help Line is available:
    Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST
    Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST

Email

[email protected]

Mail

You can also mail us at:
    In the United States:
    Delta Faucet Company
    55 E. 111th Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46280 U.S.A.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faucet deck plate [ 2 Answers ]

I need a deck plate for a glacier bay invee faucet 896-408. How do I get one?

Replacing thrust plate [ 0 Answers ]

I have an omc cobra that is missing the thrust plate on the starboard side. How do I replace it?

I need a belt diagram for the deck plate of a 1984 Murray, 18 h.p. [ 3 Answers ]

The deck plate belt came off my 1984 Murray, 18 h.p. 694c.c. 3 blade mower.I don't have a manual. Does anyone have a belt diagram? When the belt came off it got chewed up so I can't even tell how big the belt is to replace it. Any help would be great.

Replacing sill plate [ 9 Answers ]

I asked this question earlier about a rotted sill plate and if it could be replaced I thank everyone for the responses I found the source of the rot the roof was leaking it has been repaired this is not a bearing wall if I just leave it what will happen there is no weight on the wall any responses...

Changing belt on wizard 14 hp 42 in cut craftsman deck replacing linkage on deck [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace linkage rods on mower deck on a wizard 14 hp 42 in. craftman deck.

View more questions Search