Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 06:53 PM
    Kitchen faucet low pressure and slow off
    Our kitchen faucet is a Grohe Concetto, single arm, less than a year old, never gave us trouble. A month ago it began leaking into the cabinet below and I figured out that the sprayer hose (which is incorporated into the faucet, so you basically pull it out of the faucet tip) had gotten spun / screwed around a few times, causing water to spring out of it several inches from the tip, which was running down within the fauce along the outside of the hose within the faucet and falling into the cabinet. Obviously I just un-revolved the hose a couple of times and the leak stopped. Now, however, the faucet has noticeably lower pressure and when you turn it off, it stops gradually (1-2 secs) rather than all at once. I've tried twirling the sprayer hose both ways and it doesn't change things. Both of the valves below are all the way open. The sprayer line isn't kinked from what I can tell. The aerator doesn't seem clogged and that would be weirdly coincidental so I don't think it's the case. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure.kitchen & bath. Cold pr. Is fine. [ 5 Answers ]

I have low hot water pressure in my kitchen sink and bathroom sink. My cold water pressure is fine. I have taken the nipple off the hot water line, out of the hot water heater. No clog in that line.

Kitchen faucet makes howling noise & pressure drops [ 4 Answers ]

We installed a new kitchen faucet less then a year ago, it worked great. Now it makes howling noise when turned on, hot & cold both make noise. And then the water pressure will drop. I don't know what kind of faucet, it has the touch shut off handles. What is causing this noise & drop in pressure.

Kitchen faucet slow water pressure and sprayer fix [ 2 Answers ]

The Kitchen faucet is a single knob. Both cold and hot has slow water pressure. If you use the sprayer and stop then the water pressure returns to normal for both cold and hot. You must always use the sprayer to get normal water pressure. Sprayer is not part of single faucet but is part of unit.

Slow water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house 3 months ago Just lately we have developed a low water pressure in the kitchen and no where else in the house I have checked the screen but hasn't helped is it possible my faucet is plugged up this faucet is a two handle

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.