Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JELLYBEAN1962 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Kitchen faucet makes howling noise & pressure drops
    We installed a new kitchen faucet less then a year ago, it worked great. Now it makes howling noise when turned on, hot & cold both make noise. And then the water pressure will drop. I don't know what kind of faucet, it has the touch shut off handles. What is causing this noise & drop in pressure.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 3, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN1962 View Post
    we installed a new kitchen faucet less then a year ago, it worked great. now it makes howling noise when turned on, hot & cold both make noise. and then the water pressure will drop. i don't know what kind of faucet, it has the touch shut off handles. what is causing this noise & drop in pressure.
    Somewhere on the faucet is a trademark. On the handle insert, on the spout, but as a rule you'll find it somewhere. What type of faucet is it? One handle or two knobs? Back to you, Tom

Feb 3, 2009, 01:17 PM
    It has 2 knobs.

It is an aqualife faucet with 2 handles
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 3, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN1962 View Post
    It has 2 knobs.

It is an aqualife faucet with 2 handles
    Jelly, Here's a selection of Aqualine faucets. See any of yours? Regards, Tom

Feb 4, 2009, 07:40 AM

It looks like the jordan but the handles are not straight up & down. The faucet came from Farm & Fleet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water pressure drops at kitchen sink [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen is across the house and downstairs from the hot water heater. After the hot water runs for about half a minute and the water coming out of the tap is finally hot, the water pressure drops significantly. If I start the dishwasher, it becomes a trickle. If I rotate the handle to add...

Water pressure drops when a second faucet is turned on [ 2 Answers ]

We are the first owners of the house which was built in 2000. The water pressure to the house is very good. Until about six months ago, the water press was good with multiple faucets, dishwashers, clothes washer running. But now the pressure is good until a second device using water (faucet,...

Noise from kitchen faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When we turn the kitchen water on with standard faucet, there is a whining noise.. We are on town water. Any ideas.. Thanks rolfe

Kitchen faucet noise [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a pegasus 2 handle kitchen sink faucet with sprayer. It is intermittantly making a vibration vs a cavitation sound when handles are turned on rapidly. What causes this?

View more questions Search