Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChristinaMaria7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2014, 06:23 AM
    Could I be pregnant or sound pregnant
    My last period was June 25 literally only lasted a day normal periods last 3-5. Had sex on June 28 he pulled out. Same on the 29th. Have not had sex since. On July 11 I threw up out of no where just felt the urge and ran outside. Today July 18 I spotted. I've never spotted before my period. Last month I had sex on the 13 22 23 my boyfriend moved 50 miles away so we don't see each other much thus we haven't had sex this month. So could I be pregnant. I've taken test all negative. I've done the bleach test the result was positive but don't trust it ccause no one knows how accurate it is. Also up until that period on the 25th my periods were Always on the First.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2014, 06:41 AM
    So... you had sex multiple times without using any protection. That means you are actually trying to get pregnant.

Where are you getting all your information from? Bleach test? Really now, what the heck is that? What did the Chicken entrail test say?

The one thing you haven't said that matters the most. Are you even late for your period yet? If so, how late? Its not clear in your post.

THere are only two tests you can do that will give you a result. The home Pregnancy test you buy at a drug store. But those HAVE to de done at the right time or the results mean nothing ( No sooner than before you are two weeks late, and they MUST be done first thing in the moring, the first time you pee that moring and read only within the time window indicated in the instructions) or you go to a doctor and have a blood test done.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2014, 06:56 AM
    Relax until you miss your next period, then test about two weeks later with first morning pee with HPT. Are you trying to get pregnant? Sounds like it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2014, 07:04 AM
    Every once in a while, for no reason whatsoever, us women can have an irregular, or "off" period. Hormonal changes can cause it, or nothing at all.

The "bleach test" is an old wives tale.

Your last period was June 25 and now it's July 18. The "spotting" could be the period gearing up and getting ready to happen, or it could just be an irregular period without pregnancy.

Medically speaking, you will have to wait until your period is late to test using a preferred method such as a HPT. Make sure you use first morning urine to get an accurate result.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2014, 07:05 AM
    Hi ChristinaMaria7,

You're right, you can't really go by the bleach test. Obviously if it seems positive, and then someone finds out later that they are indeed pregnant, they will believe that the bleach test was accurate. Same thing if they don't get a positive reaction. Men and women both have tried it to put it to the test, and had the same results... with the men obviously not pregnant. Think of it this way as well, if it were accurate, there would be no need for actual pregnancy tests!

Pregnancy is possible, but maybe wait until the end of July and see if your cycle has just switched up a bit and will show up later. You can always see your doctor for a blood test as well. Consider a more reliable form of birth control to help lessen the chances even more if you are not wanting to become pregnant at this time.
    ChristinaMaria7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2014, 07:06 AM
    We not trying. We have a 2 year Old birth control screwed with my hormones pullout method has been working for us. If God blesses us then OK we are ready just not at the moment trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant or does it sound more like af? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend and I had sex it will be 2 weeks on Sunday. The condom broke off inside me, but only he only precummed before we noticed it was off. It was the time I was ovulating too. I have been trying to check my cervix this last week and it goes from high soft partially open to firm low and...

Does it sound like I may be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Tuesday jan 29 I had taken a pregnancy test last Thursday it was negative... But starting 3 days ago I experienced very light pink spotting for 2 days just once when I used the bathroom. Then today it was a little more red same though only a couple...

Does this sound pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I have a problem. Two weeks ago, on the thirteenth of September, I got what I thought was my period. But I noticed something was different. It was much shorter and lighter. Then a week later, I started feeling nauseated. Even vomited. And I was exhausted. As of three days ago, my breasts are...

Does this sound like I'm pregnant! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I am feeling really nauseaed, I'm going to the bathroom like 4 times in an hour, I have vomited once, my lower back is hurting, and my nipples are really sensitive and my crest is hurting(maybe heartburn). If I am pregnant I would be 2 weeks, I was a day late on my period, but for the last...

Does it sound like I am pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex using the pullout method around the time I was ovulating. Now I have been getting headaches which I NEVER get. I have been nauseous off and on. Then about a week before my period was due I started spotting which I never had before. My period is due any day now. I'm not sure if I am late...

View more questions Search