Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjdewitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2014, 11:27 AM
    In need of advice
    Im 10 weeks 2 days, I have been dizzy to the point of almost fainting, running a low grade fever, and migrane for the last 2 days. I am wondering if I should go to er... my ob doesn't have Sat hours.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2014, 11:50 AM
    Hi tjdewitt,

Even though your OB may not see patients on Saturday, you can call and they can be notified through the answering service. Either your doctor, or perhaps one on call, may return your phone call. Feeling dizzy can be pretty common in early pregnancy, often due to low blood pressure and/or low blood sugar. How has your eating and drinking habits been? Have you been dealing with any severe morning sickness? Ideally you'll want to eat regularly throughout the day... several smaller meals are better than 3 big meals. Also be sure to take in adequate amounts of fluids. The migraine can be a cause for the dizziness as well.

Before taking anything, contact your doctor to let them know what you are feeling. They will guide you in what they prefer you take for the migraine, and also let you know if they feel you should be soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some advice? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I had the Mirena Iud for 4 years I got it removed in August I had a regular period the next day of the removal (4 days is my normal period) then for the next two months I didn't have any. Okay, in November I had a period and I bleed heavy which I think think twice about cause I knew I didn't...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Need advice [ 4 Answers ]

How do you postpone a wage garnishment and stop harassment??

Need Advice. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone I need you help well I've been texting someone now for at least 2 months and I'm starting to get feelings for him but don't no if he feels the same for me! While we've been texting he hasent said enything regarding a relationship! I want to tell him but scared I'm of being knocked...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search