Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ilmykids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 08:00 PM
    Need some advice?
    Ok I had the Mirena Iud for 4 years I got it removed in August I had a regular period the next day of the removal (4 days is my normal period) then for the next two months I didn't have any. Okay, in November I had a period and I bleed heavy which I think think twice about cause I knew I didn't have any period for two months, but then after three weeks the blood stop and I started having brown spotting with a foul smell. Ok I thought normal old blood right! Nope cause it didn't go away and its still with me I have went to my doctor took stds testing everythings negative. I don't know what's going on and my doctor seem like she is confused. Plus I have to wait another month just to visit her Again. I know I need another doctor but what could this problem be?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some advice. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a girl and I was dating another girl. It was both of ours first same-sex relationship and it just sort of happened. Neither of us were attracted to girls prior but we fell for each other under certain circumstances. To the point. We dated for a total of 9 months and everything was great and...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Any advice? [ 1 Answers ]

I wuld really like to start my own business but I don't know which direction to go. I'm a felon and it seems as if all odds are against me especially when it comes to finding employment. Its an irony because I need employment to save startup money for my own business. I'm thinking of opening a...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.