Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlfink Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2014, 06:48 AM
    Why does blower fan on air handler come on by itself
    Why does The fan on my air handler just comes on by itself even if it is shut off and will not shut off by its self. The ac work good when I urn it on.

Check out some similar questions!

Air handler blower will not come on [ 1 Answers ]

Twisted the green and red wires together on the thermostat, t and the blower came on, what does this mean?

Trane air handler blower fan won't shut off. [ 5 Answers ]

Unit was working great till, my wife messed with thermostat controls while I was away for the week.. since then blower fan won't quite running.. I have reset all factory settings on thermostat,neither in heat or ac mode will blower shut off,it won't shut off when I put it in fan on or auto, the ac...

Trane air handler blower fan won't shut off. [ 0 Answers ]

Unit was working great till, my wife messed with thermostat controls while I was away for the week.. since then blower fan won't quite running.. I have reset all factory settings on thermostat,neither in heat or ac mode will blower shut off,it won't shut off when I put it in fan on or auto, the ac...

My nordyne air handler blower dc relay only buzzes fan doesn't blow [ 1 Answers ]

It is a nordyne e2eb-012hb air handler.repairman told us we had a bad dc relay and the capacitor was 7.5 uF and was running at only 5.1uF. I have since replaced the capacitor with the correct one and the dc fan relay and the relay still just buzzes and no fan out of ideas please help don't have...

Air Handler Blower [ 2 Answers ]

One of the 3 brackets that attaches the fan motor to the blower housing on my inside a/c unit has broken, causing the motor to tilt to one side. I pulled the blower and tie-wired the motor to the housing and it seems to be holding. Hopefully this will last a few days. I could adapt a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.