Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DardeDander Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2014, 05:04 AM
    What's wrong with my vagina
    Hi the inner lips of my vagina are large and hang out of my vulva they are red and have little bumps on them. My vagina gets really itchy and/or painful at times. I have never had sex so I don't know what has happened. Please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 08:57 AM
    What is wrong with your labia minor (if this is what you mean) is anyone's guess and you won't find out on the Internet, nor do we diagnose.

Do you masturbate ? If so something you have used has irritated that very sensitive area, or you could be allergic to something.

If you want to find out Root cause, see your doctor.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 08:16 AM
    Also, do you trim/shave/wax down there?

When you're itchy do you notice a particular smell or unusual discharge? There are many things that could be going on, the first is probably a series of yeast infections, but it is hard to say with the evidence showing. Tickle has the best advice which is to see your doctor. It will provide the best information and clues as to what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my vagina? [ 3 Answers ]

I thinks there is something wrong with my vagina it feels like its bubbling & when I wipe dirt is in the tissue & clumps of discharge

Penetrating my partner using sex toys hurt her vagina is there something wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a lesbian and uses toys when we intercourse, we've been doing it for years now but lately my partner says every time I penetrate her the inside of her vagina hurts. I have been trying to get her to see a gynecologist but doesn't want to go as she is embarrassed, is there any reason for me to...

What's wrong with my vagina? [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my vagina itch, have smelly discharge, produce cyst and have small lumps around my clitoris? Have had Anti-biotics for bacterial vaginosis, which came back negative but was treated for it anyway. Have been checked for STD's and has come back as negative. Negative to yeast infections. Have...

2 uterus, cervix & vagina. How can I have sex via right vagina & implant left uterus? [ 1 Answers ]

2 separate uterus, cervix & vagina. How can I have sex via right vagina & implant left uterus?

.what is wrong with my vagina? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay first of all I am a 15 year old virgin, just to let you all know. Last month I started taking birth control peels because I was having pain and issues with my ovaries. Lately my vagina has been burning and today I realized that at the oppening it is shrivling up. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEE!? Is...

View more questions Search