Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skcoburn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 01:39 AM
    What's wrong with my vagina?
    Why does my vagina itch, have smelly discharge, produce cyst and have small lumps around my clitoris?
    Have had Anti-biotics for bacterial vaginosis, which came back negative but was treated for it anyway. Have been checked for STD's and has come back as negative. Negative to yeast infections. Have had this problem for 4 or so years, HELP!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 02:20 AM
    Time to change doctors perhaps ? Get retested for a few of those again
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 28, 2012, 02:32 AM
    Smelly greenish discharge would be trich, which requires a treatment unique to trich.
    Any woman who has had problems like this for 4 years needs a better doctor.
    Also, are you using any products in or near your vagina that you might be allergic to? Condoms, spermicides, soaps, douches...
    skcoburn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Smelly greenish discharge would be trich, which requires a treatment unique to trich.
    Any woman who has had problems like this for 4 years needs a better doctor.
    Also, are you using any products in or near your vagina that you might be allergic to? Condoms, spermicides, soaps, douches...
    No its more like cottage cheese. Its horid, I feel wet constantly, and can't stop it! I have changed doctors yet none of them have any idea what it is. I am not aware of being allergic to anything, don't use condoms much, never used spermicide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the sore on the entrance of my vagina? [ 0 Answers ]

So I also have a bump sort of near the entrance of my vagina. The first time I had it was a while back an the hospital said it was herpes, but I had blood drawn an everything an it wasn't I was also checked for all other stds but they were all negative including the herpes blood test and sampling...

What's wrong [ 0 Answers ]

Before my period I always get a red itchy inflamed vagina (with a few little bumps sometimes) but this time is much worse and it feels like the inside of my vagina is burning. I'm really scared as I'm only 16. I've tried garlic cloves because I was told it will kill any bacteria `up there` and...

View more questions Search