Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 11:01 PM
    How get access to my wifes Facebook to check her messages and comments?
    Hi I would like get acess to my wife's Facebook to check messages and comments which she is hiding from me. Also like to see her friends list.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2014, 11:11 PM
    Easy, just ask her for her passcode.

Seriously there is no legal way for you to do this. She is a ex wife, you need to just unfriend her and not go back to her page and stop worrying about what she may or may not be doing on some silly web site.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 15, 2014, 05:34 AM
    First, I moved your question from The forum you posted to. That forum was for questions about Microsoft Access the database program. Nothing to do with your question.

Second, I don't know where you are, but it is illegal in most places to access a computer network without permission. So it would be unethical for us to help you even if we knew how.

Third, if you trust your wife so little, you have bigger problems. Any marriage is based largely on trust. Once trust goes out the window, the relationship rarely has long to survive.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 05:34 AM
    She is your wife. You talk with her. Just because she is your wife and you do not trust her doesn't mean she gives up her privacy.

Communicate with her and, if there are difficulties in the marriage, discuss Marriage counseling to work them out. Work on ways to build a stronger and healthier relationship.

If that isn't an option then discuss dissolving the marriage.

Once trust is gone it is very difficult to get back whether it is by the appearance of inappropriate behavior or invading privacy to get evidence.

edited to add: If you are a member of Facebook, you would be in violation of their terms of service by trying to access her account: "You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else." https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
    slesiuk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 06:48 PM
    On Facebook they have a feature where your wife can hide certain information from everyone and that would include you . If Facebook worries you maybe to can ask her if both of you can cancel your accounts .
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 07:48 PM
    Quite simple, actually. Have your divorce attorney ask hers for printouts.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2014, 08:19 PM
    You ask her.....if she says get stuffed.....give up on it. You actually don't have a right to it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 7, 2014, 03:06 AM
    As Miss Manners says, just because you are married doesn't mean you get to use each other's towel.

If she is hiding her Facebook from you, then I suspect that you have been mistrusting and controlling. Just the fact that you are here asking how to get into her account is a sign that she had good reason to hide it from you in the first place.
    MommaJoe2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 07:15 PM
    Let her go!! Obviously, you are suspect of her relationships with other people... And, she obviously doesn't want to ease those suspicions. Time to either see a counselor or an attorney!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook message page errors [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on my messages they will not open and I get a blank page.

Is it possible to sue someone for comments put on Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

Can I sue a woman who has put comments to me on a public wall, saying that I had an affair with her husband while she was still married to him, and also that I was unfaithfull to my own husband with hers? None of it is true.

Reposting Facebook comments/posts [ 2 Answers ]

I was asked a question and have no answer - or idea. I think that once you post a photo on line it's there forever, and other people can copy, paste and use it, without permission in most cases, as long as they don't make money from the posting. What about comments? Could a person post...

View more questions Search