Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberjo1187 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2014, 08:45 PM
    I dyed my blonde hair red and want to go back without bleaching. Is this possible?
    Originally I tried to dye my blonde hair a light copper with a box dye. The dye was suppose to last about a month. I thought I would just try it to see how I liked it... ha... ha... The dye turned out way more orange than I thought it would and looked terrible.So, I went to a salon. The woman I went to dyed my hair to a dark red. It looks way better but I would like to get my blonde hair back within a few months (like I originally thought I would be able to with the first dye). Is there any way I can get my hair back without bleaching it? My hair is very fine and fairly thin. Please help!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 08:05 AM
    It depends on the dye that your hair dresser used. If it is a permanent than you will need to wait until it grows out and dye it back. If it is a semi-permanent like your first dye, then it will wash out in a month or two.
    amandajeanday Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2014, 09:48 AM
    You cold try striping it with a low alkyne solution!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had Bown Hair Bleached It Blonde And Then Dyed Red Then Purple Can I Go Bk Blonde ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I Die My Hair Back Blonde With Bleach Or Will It Not Turn . I Have Lost Some Hair On One Side Ov Bleaching Blonde Last Time So Now Am Scared To Die It Back :s Cud I Use An XXL Live Die Because The Purple Was 2/3 Munths Ago And Really Faded?? / Helppp Please

I dyed my hair red/purple how do I go back to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark blonde hair with lighter blonde tips in I wanted a change so a salon coloured it a purple/red.it nice but not me I want my old hair back is it possible.

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Bleaching Dyed Black Hair Bleach Blonde. [ 1 Answers ]

i only want to bleach top half of my head, because i want to keep the black underneath, and id say ive only dyed them parts one permanent, and semi -permants about 5 times.. my hairs in normal good condition, i just want to know how many bleaches it will take please, and if my hair will fall out,...

View more questions Search