Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyson26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 02:27 PM
    I dyed my hair red/purple how do I go back to blonde?
    I have dark blonde hair with lighter blonde tips in I wanted a change so a salon coloured it a purple/red.it nice but not me I want my old hair back is it possible.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Feb 26, 2010, 02:01 PM
    I suggest you go back to the salon to get it done.
    ProAvedaMariah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Use malibu color corrections every other day for a week and in between shampoo with a clarifying shampoo like head and shoulders and then deep condition it and after that the next day you should be read for some bleaching and toning which should be done in a salon if at all possible if not, go to your nearest sallys and get some bleach and cream developer(20 vol) and mix according to instructions. Apply all over head but becareful! This is hair bleach your dealing with. Also, while your at sallys pick up an very light blonde color by color brilliance(10 or 12 very lightest blonde) and some ACTIVATOR, mix the color and activator to make a toner and apply on your hair after your bleach and rinse, this can go on your hair damp. SOOOO bleach, rinse, towel dry pretty good, and then apply toner!

F.Y.I. I am a professional stylist and just did this to my hair last month! Using the malibu will help you maintain most of the integrity of your hair!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural Red Hair Dyed Purple by Mistake [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm a natural red head, but in December I dyed my hair black and then got it professionally bleached blonde, then dyed red. I was really happy with it, and then recently I tried to update it, by dying it a darker red. "Deep Red" by Herbal Essences. The dye has turned my roots pinky-purple, and...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

View more questions Search