Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanya right Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 03:24 AM
    Dandruff screws me
    Hai everyone!
    I am a 19 year old female. Recently I have been suffering from 2 dermatological conditions dandruff and acne. Both screws me a lot. Am currently on medication for acne. Though my physician suggested me some anti fungal shampoo to treat dandruff. I neither bought nor used it. Because every time I use it for a month or so it seems I have completely cured. But once I stop it, it recurs. Now my questions are 1) does dandruff cause or leads to acne?
    2) is there complete cure for dandruff?
    Samie76 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2013, 12:00 AM
    For your first question, is your hair oily? People with oily hair are the ones who usually have dandruff more then other, oily hair is one of the many causes of ance since the oils from your hair are touching your face anytime your hair touchs your face.
    For your second question, yes I'm sure there is, you have to find the reason you have dandruff though, there are multiple things that lead to dandruff, I had dandruff myself pretty bad for a few reason and in I bought a clarifying shampoo an conditioner a few days ago, I used it thanksgiving day and I haven't had any dandruff since then but everyone's hair is different of course, I say give that a try if you'd like, it can't hurt you any, and it benefits your hair in other ways than just helping with dandruff. Sorry if my answers didntb help you, hope you find the answers your looking for,good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dandruff [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Dr, I have serious problem of Dandruff due to which I get lot of itching and scabs develop I used to use ANTI SCAB - C Lotion prescribed by one of the Dr. it does help, but if I stop, it comes back. I have also tried Shampoo(which is of NO help) and used lemon and used to apply Neem Oil...

Dandruff! [ 2 Answers ]

I have the worst case of dandruff ever since I got pregnant! Its driving me mad, so I started using head and shoulders, but after my second time using it the dandruff seems much flakier, does this mean the shampoo is working? Or is the dandruff just getting worse?

I have extreme dandruff, should I use Homeremedies or Expensive Dandruff shampoos? [ 4 Answers ]

Nothing has worked. I just bought a new supoosedly extra strength shampoo but I'm not sure... WOuld that be better than home remedies like Listerinne, etc? It gets expensive buying these shampooss.. but then, the remedies also require money

Dandruff [ 3 Answers ]

A blonde is at the hairdressers chatting to the stylist. "My boyfriend has bad dandruff" she says. The stylist says "Give him head and shoulders." The blonde goes quiet. After a few minutes of deep thought she says.. . "How do I give him shoulders?"

Got dandruff [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody tell me some remedy for.. I got a lot of dandruff in my hairs plus in scalp too... my hair are dry... please tell me something that helpss... thanx

View more questions Search