Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovinmaleigha13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 05:13 PM
    Help me
    I am 13 and my mom isn't in my life, has really never been. She was really bad on drugs, and I still believe she is, and she really has never supported me. I believe she loves me. I live with her older sister, but I can tell she doesn't want me. She has kicked me out before because I wouldn't let her hit me with a paddle. I left and went to live with my uncle, but he doesn't have a stable house, so I ended up back with her.

It happened again. She told me I had to have my room clean by the time she got home. She got home early and I was putting up the last few pieces of clothes. She was mad even though she got home early and wanted to hit me with a belt. I refused because I knew she would enjoy it. So I left once more stayed with my mom but she sent me back. I'm trapped here I've lived with her when I was younger and it wasn't like this, but I learned that my grandmother was paying her to take care of me. She always complains of inheriting kids, so I said put me and my 4 year old brother in foster care and she looked at me and told me I would be the only one going.

I would live with my dad but I have no contact. I would live with my grandmother because of the mental abuse she has even hit me once. Someone please help me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2013, 05:47 PM
    Is there another trusted adult in your life? Teacher, preacher, counselor, or neighbor you can talk to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search