Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tsedney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 01:27 PM
    1 1/2 trap discharges into a 2 in fixture drain. What's the maximum distance the trap can be from the vent

What's the maximum number if water closets placed along a 15 ft wall?

What's the minimum flow rate for a lavatory?

How many gallons will a container hold that has a diameter of 24 in and is 56 in high
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 23, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Hi Tsedney

We are not here to help you with your homework. Please review the site rules you agreed to before joining the site.

Study your books, they will have the answers you seek.

Mark
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Pi R squared H is one of your answers. Now you have to figure out which one!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 24, 2013, 09:52 AM
    You were doing just great until you begin to ask questions about flow rate and how many toilet. You can pull our a 15 foot wall. You're not doing a remodel you are answering a test. Helping you to answer test questions will not make you a better plumber and it is not our function. But, we wish you the best. You also might want to check out http://studentquestions.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Max. Distance between p-trap and vent stack [ 13 Answers ]

Is there a maximum distance that is allowed between a p-trap for the sink (1 1/2" horizontal pipe) and the vent stack that it drains into (2" or 3" vertical pipe) ? If the distance is more than a couple of feet is it better to put in a separate vent / drain ?

Distance between sink to P-trap, them to vent [ 4 Answers ]

I plan to add a bar sink next to the bathroom in my office. The horizontal distance from the tailpiece of the new sink is about 54” from the P-trap outlet of the existing bathroom sink. I am trying to connect my new sink to the existing vent (of the bathroom sink). I was told that the maximum...

Max distance from junction box to 1/2 emt [ 2 Answers ]

What is the max distance from a junction box to 1/2 inch emt?

Distance from Tub/Lav vent to main vent. [ 1 Answers ]

Referring to the attached sketch, The existing sink drain has a vent that serves both it and the tub. When I relocate my sink, it adds about 4 more feet of length to the distance between the sink/tub vent and the main waste vent. This effectively makes it 10 feet. I believe this is likely too far...

Max distance of vent to toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I am adding two toilets (1.5 baths) to the ground fllor of my house (which is a concrete slab. The house is in NJ. What is the maximum distance the toilets (WC's?) can be from the vent line (I'm using 3" drains and 2" vents). Thanks Mike

View more questions Search