Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 06:10 AM
    Preeclampsia
    I have been diagnosed with mild preeclampsia. I am 31 weeks pregnant. I am a RN and work 3 twelve hour shifts on a med/surg floor. My doctor has advised me to cut back my hours. The hospital is not happy and is threatening to put me on part time and make me pay part of the insurance. Is a 504 plan appropriate for me?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2013, 05:27 PM
    You work for a hospital and can't get medical leave? Doesn't FMLA apply?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preeclampsia [ 0 Answers ]

28.5 weeks pregnant. Yesterday had 140/84 BP and protein in urine. Normal BP is 110/70. Admitted for observation, BP went down and follow-up test showed no protein in urine. Today told it is not preeclampsia, probably anemia. BP 124/80, no protein in urine. Having symptoms: pain behind...

Gestational Diabetes, and Preeclampsia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 yrs old, 35w and 3 days pregnant with my 2nd child. And I have diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and Preeclampsia, I've been also having a hard time breathing and with heart flutters, so my dr. ordered a halter monitor to be worn for 24 hrs. The results came back as me not having...

Preeclampsia at 38 weeks? [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy y'all, Okay here's the situation: I'm a married 19 year old with first child on the way. The pregnancy has been a smooth sail most of the way. Did have an abnormal adominal pain few months back which was deemed as muscle pain and long since has been resolved. I am currently 38...

PIH and preeclampsia with the first, what about the second? [ 3 Answers ]

With my first pregnancy I developed pregnancy induced hypertension around 32 weeks. Before that I ate healthy, I exercised regularly and was very healthy so I was shocked when the PIH just came out of nowhere. At 38 weeks they found protein in my urine and my blood pressure was 155/108 (or...

Preeclampsia [ 21 Answers ]

I have been feeling quite sick lately, and this morning the doctor confirmed that I am in the early stages of preeclampsia. So far I am okay, and the doctor is hoping I can hang on for another 2-3 weeks, but after that, I may be having my baby, early! So if I suddenly disappear from the forum, you...

View more questions Search