Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shihtzu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Shihtzu house breaking
    Any suggestions on house breaking a shihtzu puppy?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I see no reason the method in the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251809
    Shouldn't work fine on any dog. See the section on ''What does a puppy need?'' too.

Post back with other questions too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a leasing contract for an apartment in Texas to purchanse a new house [ 4 Answers ]

Do I have any other way to get out if I breach a contract agreement with the apartment, because I want to buy a new home, and the new home is a really good offer not to miss out? Could you let me know. Thanks

Breaking Rental house lease due to state job relocation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering If I can break my lease in Texas because I just got a job in another city in Texas working for the state as a corrections officer? My lease doesn't end for 5 more months and I have to move in about a month. My landlord told me I couldn't get out of the lease one time before...

Breaking a Lease in order to Buy a House [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are looking to buy a house, but our actual lease is not up for 3 more months. The lease states that in order to termiate it, we will have to pay one half of one months rent, plus all the rent for the three months until our lease is up. Two different people have told us that if we...

Breaking up with girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Im 22 and been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. She is my first and I was hers.. It all seemed perfect at first but now I feel like we've lost that "spark". Im not sure about our future and honestly, I can no longer see us being together that long.. Im afraid of breaking up with her as...

My Shihtzu won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an otherwise healthy 4 y/old shihtzu that until 2 days ago was very energentic and happy. All of a sudden, she is lethargic and won't eat... I have no idea what happened to her... Help... Thanks... Joy

View more questions Search