Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matima Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 06:08 PM
    People that bleach their skins have dark patches around the eyes.why?
    Why is that people that bleach their skin after a while end up having the area around theirs eyes darker, what causes and and how does one completely get rid of it?
    Thank you for answering!
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Dark circles under your eyes are caused by tiny veins that exist in that area. The skin is thin and sensitive under the eye and depending on the amt of veins you have, they can show up as dark circles. I have them, they aren't very dark, but they are definitely noticeable - I really like them for some reason.
    Don't think you can actually get rid of them - many eye creams promise to do this but very rarely do beauty products live up to their promises. Maybe stop bleaching your skin? Or use an under eye concealor to mask it if it bothers you. Also, make sure to use specific products for under your eyes - as that area is the most sensitive.
    Y
    Matima Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Thanks Yenoh appriciate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I keep from my dark dyed hair from turning orange when I bleach it [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally medium blonde hair color, and I have died my hair burgundy brown, the color took all over but is more purply red on the top of my head.. I want to go back to my nautural color or even bleach blonde.. but I have tried to strip my hair before and it just turned orange, then bleaching...

Dark eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there! First of all I'm a guy and this is very unlike me to be concerned but a lot of people have commented on the darkness under my eyes and recently I have honestly been getting increasingly stressed! I just want to know weather anyone could suggest anything for me as I am desperate...

Dark circle under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23yrs I am having dark circle under my eyes how to cure it .

Dark circles under the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other...

View more questions Search