Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mossig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2013, 02:17 AM
    Speck pool pump wiring
    Hi. I took off the wiring of the poolpump motor but can't remember where they go and can't find the correct wiring diagram. It has 4 wires coming out of the motor. Brown,blue,black and yellow. And to which wires do I connect the capacitor?

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring pool pump motor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new pool pump motor. When I disconnected the old motor, I found it was wired with two blue wires and a green ground. The new motor has only L1 and L2 connections. How do I tell the difference? The pump was wired as a 220

Pool Heat Pump Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I recently received a pool heat pump unit. It requires a 50 amp circuit which I have run. The controller in the unit has only two connect lugs, L1 & L2 and a ground lug. No isolated Neutral. Why doesn't this unit require to be ground fault protected?

Pool pump wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I've a 220 V, singele phase, 1 HP pool pump with recommended 14 wire size. The wire bundle contains blank, white, and a ground. I'm trying to install a time switch to control the pump operation but not so sure about the wiring connection. My question is which color of wire is going to the load?...

220V wiring for a pool pump [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have to replaced my pool pump motor which was making so much noise (Hayward SuperPump 1 HP; 230V). I also noticed that the switch located between the breaker and the pump was not working quite right; I had to jiggle it to turn the pump ON. So I bought an equivalent dipole switch and...

Pool pump wiring [ 1 Answers ]

My electrician made a 4' mistake in running a new line to our pool. Instead of going to all the trouble of running a new line I would like to just replace the plug wire coming from the pump. I don't know squat about this. What does SJTOW mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.