Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sri_sri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 01:17 PM
    How to apply for travel ban in bahrain
    Since I found some one did crime to employee as well doing business against the Bahrain law.
    I wish to approach the concerned authority for his travel ban.

Could anybody please guide me?

Regards

Sri

Check out some similar questions!

Travel ban [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend was illegally in the US. He went back to Honduras. I want to file for a fiancée visa so we can get married but I was told that there may be a travel ban on him. Is this true? How do I find out? And can I get it removed? Please help

Travel ban to all GCC countries -true? [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my job since 2009 and tried to look for work in Dubai. However, due to the crisis I was not able to find one. So no option for me to stay but to go back to my country. I left 4 cards and a unpaid loan. Collection agencies were calling me and forcing me to pay, others were not sure if I am...

How can you remove travel ban to Dubai. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, one of my friends went to Dubai about 7 years ago on a visit visa. While he was interviewing at a small company for a job, the police arrested him. The allegation was that a visitor is not allowed to work while on a visit visa. My friend was put on trial. In a week's time, the judge...

How to apply for travel document [ 0 Answers ]

I am a refugee from Bhutan and got green card on August 2010 and planning to go to denmark to visit my relatives on this summer. My question is being as a refugee green card holder, how can I get passport or travel document and visa too? When I ask some us passport agent they told me I need to have...

May we apply again I-131 travel visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife is GREEN CARD HOLDER(LPR) since 2004 and she had applied I-131(travel visa) in October 2008 but she missed appointment/biometric test for it due to out of USA and uscis not revert back to us for next appointment.I think it would be cancelled. May she apply again I-131 travel visa?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.