Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 06:10 PM
    My son
    Yes my son has a very bad behavor problem at home and at school.:mad: and I don't no what else to do?:confused: I did all the disiplin I can do .when you try to talk to him he says your hurting his ears,he can be very meanto self and everyone around him .I really don't know what I should do!please someone give me some advise
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 28, 2007, 06:15 PM
    What sorts of things does he do? Can you give a few examples of this behavior?
    carie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carie
    yes my son has a very bad behavor problem at home and at school.:mad: and i dont no what else to do?:confused: i did all the disiplin i can do .when u try to talk to him he says your hurting his ears,he can be very meanto self and everyone around him .i really dont know what i should do!please someone give me some advise
    he hits others at school and at home he mouths off at school and at home very defiant
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 28, 2007, 07:03 PM
    How old is he? Were there any major changes in your lives when this began? Divorce, break up, new home, new sibling, etc.. I ask because a large change that a child dislikes or is afraid of can cause him to act out this way. It could really be just about anything, I am simply alerting you to one possibility. Sometimes punishing behaviors doesn't always help them improve. I tried that with my daughter, who had been getting in trouble for disrupting her class often last year. Punishing her meant nothing to her. In the end, I had to make a reward chart and positively reinforce her good behavior. She gets a sticker for each thing on her chart that she completes, including keeping her hands to herself, using manners, and behaving in school. Each sticker is worth $0.05 and she works toward the cost of whatever toy she would like to have. It has helped to teach her to follow the rules, earn money, and save for items she desires. When she reaches the target amount we go to the store. It's simply another tool at your disposal, and it may or may not work for you. All I know is it did wonders in my house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my son. [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 36 and have a 16 year old son. His mother moved to Scotland before he was born and 2 years ago died of cancer my son who I didn't even know about came to live with me. However we didn't really take to each other. Kyle(my son)had a stepdad who wasn't the most nice of people so he doesn't...

My Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody I have some problems and need to share with those people with full of kindness that can help me. I am a single mom with 3 kids. I have a man next to me now that will be my future husband. He is a very good man to me and wonderful father-to- be to my kids. My relationship with...

Looking for my Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find my son who I have not seen since he was 18 months old he is now 24 yrs old. How can I find him for free as I am disabled and on benefit? Please help Thanks Tyreburner

Our New Son [ 27 Answers ]

Noah Samuel Kohen, son of Chava (orange) and Alex Kohen Born April 28, 2006 at 2:46 pm 7 lbs, 9 ounces Thank you for the warm welcome and kind wishes. The c-section went well with no complications. Noah is a large healthy baby, despite toxemia and early delivery. My wife is...

My son is gone... now what? [ 15 Answers ]

My son, Tiponi passed away in Dec. 2004. My shield of numbness is gone from me. I feel alone on the subject of death as no one here will talk about it or my son, Tiponi. If I mention his name the subject is quickly changed. If I have a moment of crying because I miss him so... my boyfriend...

View more questions Search