Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chalbury37 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 01:20 AM
    Passports
    Hello its me back again trying to find out if a passport that has been emailed to me from a lady I have been speaking to is actually real.
    I have been speaking to this person over the last 6 weeks I have sent some money yes I know what an idiot but are their any real people in ghana, I have seen this person on web cam very pretty I must say but no surprise their they all are aren't they.what I would like to do is email this passport to someone to see if this is valid please can anyone help on this one because I need to come to a conclusion on this.

THANK YOU

Michael ward
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 02:52 AM
    Hello Michael:

Didn't I just read about you on another thread?? Didn't one of our experts tell you that you're being scammed? Will you believe me when I tell you that you are being scammed?? No?? Then I'm NOT going to tell you that. But, if you have some extra money to send, send it to ME!!

excon

Sep 24, 2013, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Michael:

Didn't I just read about you on another thread???? Didn't one of our experts tell you that you're being scammed?? Will you believe me when I tell you that you are being scammed??? No??? Then I'm NOT gonna tell you that. But, if you have some extra money to send, send it to ME!!!

excon
    Excon yes I probably am being scanned but before I put this to bed I just need to send this passport to someone so they can check if its real if its not I will stop all contact so if you know somebody who I can send this passport to please provide me with an email address for all I know this girl maybe OK but I doubt it.

Mick
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 04:07 AM
    Hello again, Mick:

I'm sure if you had the ORIGINAL passport, and NOT an email copy, you could find an expert to evaluate it for you.. MY passport is several pages. It has my picture with security mark that prevents some other picture from being put in that space.. I can't imagine HOW that could be emailed...

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 04:26 AM
    Enjoy your loss of money chal. It seems no one can dissuade you.

Sep 24, 2013, 04:27 AM
    Excon are you english based in this country

Mick
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 04:38 AM
    Hello again, M:

Nope. I'm a Yank. But, I understand you. I LOVE getting laid too. Look. Take your money and call a hooker. At least you'll GET something for your money.

excon
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 06:30 AM
    No one is going to authenticate a copy of a passport. Surely you realize how easy the copy could be faked?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Come on now... how much more do you need to hear?

I really have to say, I like excon's answer to you... actually, I like 2 of his answers.

Send me money if you want to throw it away.

Pay for a hooker, at least you'll get something for the money.

You are being scammed. Nobody will be able to validate an email passport for you. I read your other stuff too. It's so obvious yet you keep grasping at straws... you are BEGGING them to scam you and take your money.

I used to scam bait and "play" these scammers at their own game... they all follow a very similar pattern and it always amazed me how anyone could fall for it. People do. Apparently I am writing to one right now.

I wish you luck in overcoming this before you lose anymore money but I really don't think that anything anyone here says to you will change your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passports out of the us [ 1 Answers ]

I have been locked up and would love to visit other countries,is this logily

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get a passport if you have a felony?:(

New US Passports [ 41 Answers ]

Well, guess just what I heard on FOX (GOVERNMENT NEWS) Network. Knew it was coming, starting Jan 23, 2007, all new passports will have a computer chip implanted in them with your personal information stored on the chip. When the DOT representative was asked what kind of info was stored on the...

Passports [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon get a passport once probabtion is complete? And if the charge was falsifying a fed firearm document, will that stop other countries from allowing the felon to enter the country just to visit?

View more questions Search