Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerkyjoes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 10:20 AM
    How to fix timing on a 25 hp EFI 4 strok murcury
    I have a 25 hp EFI 4 stroke murcery, I was motering at high speed and hit a wave my propeller came out of the water and the moter rebed up high the red worning light came on, after that my motor bogs down at half throtle I thought it could be the timing what do you think
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Does it start easily and idle smooth? Other than the mid throttle bogging how is it running otherwise?

Sep 11, 2013, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Does it start easily and idle smooth? other than the mid throttle bogging how is it running otherwise?
    Yes and runs good until I go passed half throtle
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2013, 12:48 PM
    And bad on anything past that.. correct? Meaning not just a mid-range problem.

Sep 11, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    And bad on anything past that..correct? Meaning not just a mid-range problem.
    No midrange problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Fatboy efi [ 1 Answers ]

My bike runs fine then engine light comes on it won't start put it on the charger it starts 20 minutes light comes on shutting off won't start. Had the whole charging system test it Harley told me everything was fine I don't understand it

How do I set my timing with a timing light on a 95 Accord? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set the timing with a timing lite on a 95 accord

I changed the timing belt on 92 honda accord put all timing marks where they belong [ 2 Answers ]

I changed the timing belt on my 92 honda accord, put all timing marks where they belong. But the car won't start. It sounds like it wants to start but it does not.

Fix timing on LT160 Deere, how? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a JD LT 160 that I believe the timing has been disturbed by a backfire. It runs but is rough and has little power. When I engage the deck it almost dies with power loss. Where can I find a manual that shows how to adjust timing?

EFI keep blowing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 95 Toyota Land Cruiser. When I at idle MY EFI fuse keeping. EFI fuse do not blow if I have my foot on gas. If someone have the answer for this please let me know.

View more questions Search