Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JasmineMof09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 07:07 PM
    I cant live here anymore!
    Well it all started when my parents got divorced a year and a half ago. My mom found out last summer that I had, had sex for the first time with one of my friends and all hell broke lose I guess.She told my dad who is in iraq right now and he was really calm about it no yelling at at. But my mom is really mean to me now and tries to pick fights with me all the time. She's always breaking down me and my brother mentally and emotionally. Im 15 but people say that I'm kind of mature than others. I have told me mom plenty of time how sometimes she makes me feel. Then she just pulls the "everything ive done for you card or the Your so ungratful. Now that she has her new boyfriend she has sex with everytime hes over. And we share a all so i hear it everytime and idont get any sleep that night. i told her i heard her, i didnt get a sorry or anything just a "that's what adults do get over it". Then she talks on the phone with him and keeps me awake all the nights she does that too. So now I'm getting lack of sleep and getting jumped on for when I tell her to please stop. I don't think I can live here anymore its just to hard! I try and make an effort to make things better but there never work. Is there anyway I can leave the house without her consent without being charged as a runaway or something? I want to go live with my aunt who lives 5 minutes away from our house but the living conditions arnt that great so I don't know if that can work. I also need help or advice about my smoking problem. I think I smoke a pack in like 3 days so I guess its not that bad. And I don't cut myself anymore I tired of seeing scars on my arms. I can't tell my mom I think we should see a thereapist or something because I know she wll freak out. Please please help me! I need advice on what to do.
    superstarmac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineMof09
    Well it all started when my parents got divorced a year and a half ago. My mom found out last summer that i had, had sex for the first time with one of my friends and all hell broke lose i guess.She told my dad who is in iraq right now and he was really calm about it no yelling at at. But my mom is really mean to me now and tries to pick fights with me all the time. Shes always breaking down me and my brother mentally and emotionally. Im 15 but people say that im kinda mature than others. I have told me mom plenty of time how sometimes she makes me feel. Then she just pulls the "everything ive done for you card or the Your so ungratful. Now that she has her new boyfriend she has sex with everytime hes over. And we share a all so i hear it everytime and idont get any sleep that night. i told her i heard her, i didnt get a sorry or anything just a "thats what adults do get over it". then she talks on the phone with him and keeps me awake all the nights she does that too. so now im getting lack of sleep and getting jumped on for when i tell her to please stop. i dont think i can live here anymore its just to hard! i try and make an effort to make things better but ther never work. is there anyway i can leave the house without her consent without being charged as a runaway or something? i want to go live with my aunt who lives 5 minutes away from our house but the living conditions arnt that great so i dont know if that can work. i also need help or advice about my smoking problem. i think i smoke a pack in like 3 days so i guess its not that bad. and i dont cut myself anymore i tired of seeing scars on my arms. i can't tell my mom i think we should see a thereapist or something because i kno she wll freak out. please please help me! i need advice on what to do.
    For this moments don't trust anybody. Believe yourself,ask mind but don't ask yourself what you wants to do.If u smoking a lot every day,that's the wrong way to you handle your problem.It's can make your hurt very well for your health.Try to find a new friends who can carring for you
    Juliemeli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineMof09
    Well it all started when my parents got divorced a year and a half ago. My mom found out last summer that i had, had sex for the first time with one of my friends and all hell broke lose i guess.She told my dad who is in iraq right now and he was really calm about it no yelling at at. But my mom is really mean to me now and tries to pick fights with me all the time. Shes always breaking down me and my brother mentally and emotionally. Im 15 but people say that im kinda mature than others. I have told me mom plenty of time how sometimes she makes me feel. Then she just pulls the "everything ive done for you card or the Your so ungratful. Now that she has her new boyfriend she has sex with everytime hes over. And we share a all so i hear it everytime and idont get any sleep that night. i told her i heard her, i didnt get a sorry or anything just a "thats what adults do get over it". then she talks on the phone with him and keeps me awake all the nights she does that too. so now im getting lack of sleep and getting jumped on for when i tell her to please stop. i dont think i can live here anymore its just to hard! i try and make an effort to make things better but ther never work. is there anyway i can leave the house without her consent without being charged as a runaway or something? i want to go live with my aunt who lives 5 minutes away from our house but the living conditions arnt that great so i dont know if that can work. i also need help or advice about my smoking problem. i think i smoke a pack in like 3 days so i guess its not that bad. and i dont cut myself anymore i tired of seeing scars on my arms. i can't tell my mom i think we should see a thereapist or something because i kno she wll freak out. please please help me! i need advice on what to do.
    You really need someone to talk to, maybe a school councilor, or a close friend, also maybe you could talk to your aunt, and she could talk to your mum about some of your issues. Really hoping it works out for you.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 30, 2007, 07:11 AM
    I agree with Juliemeli-can you talk to your school counselor? They have all kinds of resources and can lead you in the right direction. They are also confidential. You really need to get some help though because you sound like such a good person-you just need some direction to lead you in the right path.
    lrhall41 Posts: 123, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Check the phonebook for some mental health helpline. There are all over and they can listen to you and refer you to a trained therapist. If you do not have any money, they will hook you up with the agency that can help you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't like me anymore? [ 7 Answers ]

The girl I'm with right now I have dated twice before, I really love her, and id do anything for her. Recently she hasn't really been acting like her self around me, she used to be pretty bubbly, always wanted to talk or do something, and we always hugged/kissed. Now she never seems to have time to...

I don't want to be like this anymore. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm lichelle and I was referred to this site by a friend. Anyway, I'm 17, 5'9, and around 200 lbs. I've heard muscle weighs more than fat, and I'm not using that as an excuse for being the weight I am, I am at this weight - because I am lazy. I want to lose fat, and build muscle. Here's...

I can't take it anymore [ 7 Answers ]

What would you do if you didn't know what to do with the people in your family because every time you try to do something they get into your business what would you do if you just wanted to get out but could what would u do tell me and give me so ideas please.

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

View more questions Search