Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2013, 09:58 AM
    Name of the movie when brakes stop working on a car and they can't stop?
    It's an older movie.. Blonde girl was driving that car and officer was following them whole time.. And there was a baby in that car..
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 31, 2013, 11:05 AM
    Runaway Car (1997 TV movie)
    Starring Judge Reinhold, Nina Siemaszko, Brian Hooks
    IMDb synopsis:
    A nurse apprentice, who had a bad day at work, meets a computer programmer at a car garage. The man is urged to go somewhere, but his car is not ready yet, so the nurse offers him a ride. Before leaving the man, they pick up the nurse's baby nephew. Once on the street, they almost run over a young man. Not knowing if he is hurt, they pick up the man too. But the worst luck begins when the car brakes break down.

Runaway Car (TV Movie 1997) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New 93 Mercedes 500SEL SELF ACCELERATES? Then the brakes wouldn't stop the car [ 2 Answers ]

The seller's only instruction besides walking through the basics was to 'warm the car up'... she said it was because her father always told her to do that.. she even told me to watch the instrument panel and when it reached 80... then I could move the car... OKAY... got it for a steal... Now......

Car just stop/ dies at stop and go traffic [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 99 elntera , and at 5 -7 miles it dies, wait for a hour or so and it will restart and runs, and at or coming up to a red lite it will die. I change fuel pump, filter, what else can I do ?

My internet explorer frequantly say has to stop working, how can I stop that? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a massage from internet explorer every time I want to open a window that iINTERNET EXPLORER HAS TO STOP, what can I do with this?thanks

My milage car stop working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a honda accord 1992 Ex I was driving today fine , but went I'm coming back my milage conter stop working... why:confused:

View more questions Search