Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gunpowder43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 09:08 AM
    Sears 22HP 46" runs rough
    Garden tractor Sears 22 hp 46" cut starts OK but once it warms up it runs real ruff. If I engage mower blades it runs a bit better or if I pull out choke slightly it runs a bit smoother?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 01:51 PM
    Hi,
    Sounds like a dirty fuel system, particularly the carb.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I installed a 12" toilet to a 12" rough-in opening and I end up with 2" of space? [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a kohler memoirs toilet (12 in), I installed it to my 12" rough-in opening and i end up with a 2" gap between the wall and the tank, wondering why?

93 Civic LX Running rough and RPM Gauge going nuts only when car runs rough. [ 5 Answers ]

I had bought a 93 Civic LX for $500 traveling 120 miles a day in a 94 Jeep Cherokee Country in-line 6 15-17 mpg... lol Anyway, the civic didn't run until my friend cleaned the connections on the distributor cap and banged on the fuel pump regulator R&R the distributor cap, rotor and fuel pump...

Yard King 46" 22hp HydrostaticRiding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find the 3 spindles for my Yard King 46" 22hp mower deck. Im sure one is bad, hince the up and down play in the blade. Im also sure it has never been greased in 7 years. So I am going to just replace all 3 and also will need a belt. Ive tried the chat line with SearDirect and they tell me...

22hp briggs cuts off/runs out of gas when hot [ 3 Answers ]

The mower slows down and runs out of gas when it gets hot at times. Let it set for a few minutes to cool off and it will start back. Gas filter is empty when it cuts off, and will fill back by itself when it sets for 10 to 15 min. any suggestions! Thanks

Computer "think light" runs and runs [ 1 Answers ]

I have charter high speed internet. I installed their security suite a couple of weeks ago. My norton anitvirus was expired and I didn't want to pay again, since this service comes with my internet access. I also recently upgraded my Kodak Easyshare program to 7.1. My questions are this: ...

View more questions Search