Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joejojoeyim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 09:56 PM
    Vaginal itching
    Hi, I hv vaginal itching for several months, it occur every month after period, during ovulation period.
    First time was on March, with creamy cheese discharge
    Second time was on May, with watery discharge with some smell
    Third time was August, milky discharge..
    I am trying to conceive, does this affect me to get pregnant?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 07:34 AM
    It might. It could be a yeast infection but it could be something different. Talk to your doctor and he should be able to perscribe something. You should not be itchy, that is usually a sign of something wrong.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 07:50 AM
    It could be yeast, it could be trich or any other STD. The vagina is a self cleaning oven, so to speak. There should not be itch or discharge with an odor. You need to be examined by your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal itching [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 21 year old female and for the last three months, I have been experiencing some vaginal redness and irritation, seeming to occur right after my period, on the outer labia as well as the inner. There are no bumps and does not hurt when I urinate. My last sexual encounter was...

Vaginal itching [ 7 Answers ]

Im 21 years old and I'm having some irritation/itching in my genitalia it doesn't hurt to use the bathroom nor is there a discharge but it hurts to whip the lips after urination what could it be?

Vaginal itching [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 23 yrs old female I'm getting itching around my vagina from last 15days and light greenish colour discharge.. bt after I got my periods the discharge has stopped but still itching is there.. plz help

Vaginal itching [ 1 Answers ]

From Last one week, my wife complaining of itching in the inner wall (both side). Washed three or four times with antibiotic solution (savlon) not stopped. She saying that it happened during intercourse and dicharged of sperm infection. Suggest of medicine please.

Vaginal itching [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a night out with friends, we were totally drunk by the time the night ended. We had sex and sometime during the act the condom slipped off and got stuck inside me. Unfortunately I didn't notice until 3 days later when I experienced some itching and irritation. I happened to put...

View more questions Search