Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brownbaby0417 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 01:04 AM
    I want to lose weight
    I am a 21 year old female with very bad asthma... im trying to lose weight around my stomach area by November... I weigh 180 pounds and I would love to be at 150 by next year. What is the best way?. And ill say I'm on a very small budget
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2013, 03:25 AM
    Diet and exercise, just make sure doctor releases you for exercise,

Walking every day is a good start
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2013, 05:27 AM
    What do you eat? Avoid diet, artificial sweeteners, suraclose, etc, Avoid prepacked and processed foods. Cut down on meat, junk food and read labels. Even the healthy granola snack bars have a load of junk in them. A lot of people are saying that every time they eat bread, flour or even whole wheat they feel extremely bloated. Try eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, honey, cooking oils in glass jars or coconut oil. Cut down on meat and dairy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

My b/f wants me to lose weight! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I'm 22 years old,my boyfriend is 32(he is my first man) soon its going to be 3 Years since me and my boyfriend are together. My height is 5.5(165cm) and when I met my b/f almost 3 years ago my weight was 125lbs, and about 8-12 months ago I gained weight to 140lbs, I'm not fat, but I do have...

View more questions Search