Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgeport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 08:06 AM
    How to clean my portable toilet? Should I prefer self cleaning or choose porta potty
    Cleaning my portable toilet. Is it better to clean on my own or rent a porta potty rental company to clean the restroom.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Depends in my opinion of where it is being used and I am speaking here of making the inside of the toilet sanitary, not the removal of the actual waste which was always done by the supplier/leaser. We used them for construction field offices and sometimes the construction contractor (who had to pay for the service) would clean with his own forces. Others would sometimes have it included and done by the toilet supplier.
    We preferred the contractor doing it with his own crews because it was cleaned when it needed to be cleaned, not just on a set schedule.
    When the supplier cleaned them they would typically spray the interior with chemicals from top to bottom and often leave surfaces wet and sloppy. Users had to be careful to dry off surfaces etc.
    It can work either way but if you consider having the leaser clean them, get some details on frequency of cleaning, how the toilet will be left etc.
    If this toilet will be used near food sales, health dept. rules have to be checked into also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Much To Clean A Gym -- Business Commercial Cleaning! HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am currently cleaning a gym in the Indianapolis area for 51 dollars a night, this includes spot mopping a full sized basketball gym at least once a week and spot mopping nightly along with locker rooms that include showers that can house 5 persons in each locker room (two locker...

How Do You Clean a Toilet Bowl That Seems Impossible to Clean? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, I let my upstairs toilet get so bad that it now seems impossible to clean. I know, pretty revealing. But, I'm a guy with a really big home and I live by myself. We've tried the usual toilet bowl cleaners that people can find in grocery and home maintenance supply stores. Also,...

Are All of the Toilet Bowl Cleaning Inserts Bad for the Inner Workings of a Toilet? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! I'm just wondering if all of the toilet bowl cleaners that you might place in the tank of a toilet are bad for the mechanisms in the toilet. I know that some are. They can cause certain rubber parts to disintegrate or not work as well, more quickly then they normally would. Any...

If you could choose, will you prefer you never had a bf/gf [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I have been reading this forum and I think there are a lot of good advices from experiences people. One thing I have been kept thinking: it seems like dating,having a relationship is just tough, so if you all have a second chance, will you prefer it never happened to you and u'd rather...

View more questions Search