Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    will101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Can a bad tooth cause skin problems
    I have two teeth that I haven't gotten taken out and my back an neck are both having this itchy breakout in patches

Check out some similar questions!

What problems can a bad tooth cause? [ 64 Answers ]

If a bad tooth is left untouched by a dentist what could happen? What problems can it cause? I keep it clean and brush my teeth several times a day and use listeriene it doesn't really give me any trouble maybe 4 or 5 times I've not got abses or anything like that I hate dentist and I know...

Can pregnancy cause a tooth to crumble, wisdom tooth problems? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was pregnant with my youngest 3 years ago one of my wisdom teeth just started crumbling. Most of it came out in chucks and had no pain. My wisdom tooth was completely through when this happened. Now what was left on this side of the gums broke off the other day, still no pain. It feels like...

Bad skin from bad tooth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bad tooth that bleeds only in the spot where the tooth is recently I broke out with acne on my neck can that tooth be the cause?

Pain in throat tooth nerves but teeth don't hurt bad taste bad breath [ 2 Answers ]

Pain not in teeth but throat .bad taste bad breath ,facing surgery ,not dental And concerned about risks ,no matter how much I brush floss ,use mouthwash It doesn't help .I also cough up flemm

3 year old staffy cross, with bad skin problems, please please help? Info in details. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a three year old staffy cross called Poppy. Poppy has been itching more and more over the last few months. Several vet visits resulted in steroid injections and a recommendation of anti hist-ermines. No skin swob was taken and the treatments do not seem to have worked. Poppy gets...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.