Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suzie3333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Boyfriend refuses to
    Hello, I'm having a problem with my boyfriend. I made comment while I was joking, he was talking about how he'd like to pleasure me and I said "Yeah, right. You always before me." Since that he refuses to come at all! He says I hurt his feelings and he doesn't feel like he's comfortable to share that with me anymore. I think he's being childish and silly. What can I do to make him realize that?

EDIT: It's not that he doesn't please me. I orgasm about 70-80% of the times we have sex. I said that because he sounded too confident saying he wanted to please me whereas I always please him 100%. We still have sex, but I want him to get over it already
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 16, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Sounds like there is a maturity issue at play here. Tell him he's being childish.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 06:48 PM
    I think everybody is being childish. This isn't a relationship - it's a booty call, complete with "me first."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend refuses to be intimate in any way.. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for two years, we are currently engaged and have a one year old daughter. When we first met, he had a girlfriend whom I was unaware of. He left her to be with me, which caused a crap load of drama. Keep her in mind.. because she plays a role further down the road in my...

My boyfriend refuses to go to work [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend refuses to go to work on a daily basis as he says he is stressed out and depressed. He owes me £2000 and he is at the limit of his £1000 overdraft. I know people are in a lot worse debt but it is really frustrating that he does not seem to want to get out of the situation.

My boyfriend has PTSD and refuses to get professional help for it [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly a year, he was in the Marines and has been deployed to Iraq twice. He saw some horrible things and now has PTSD. He is very angry, emotional and has even been physically violent with me. He refuses to get help from a psychologist and he refuses to...

My boyfriend refuses to speak to me or see me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years. We met in college but for the last year we've been living about 200 miles apart which has definitely been a strain. 3 weeks ago my father passed away and it was very hard on me, I was always "daddy's little girl". My boyfriend was there for me...

Roommates boyfriend refuses to leave [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so here is the situation. Last week my roomates boyfriend went psycho on me, threatened to kick my or even kill me and just lost his temper in a major way. I left the house for 5 days and cooled off and made a decision that the boyfriend, who is not on the lease and does not contribute to...

View more questions Search