Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Suggestions on how to please my boyfriend?
    So I have a new boyfriend. I've known him for months and we've been dating for about a month. I usually get in a sexual mood at night, I always have. I have a pretty high sex drive. I'm 18 and he's 19. Our relationship is long distance. I live on the other side of the country from him but he's coming to see me this summer. He's super hot and has a six pack, he's quite a gentleman too and an amazing guitar player. He's only had sex once with a long term ex and I got the ball rolling about sex. I found out he doesn't like oral. I'm pretty indifferent about that. So last night we were Skyping and I was kind of in a mood and he was having tons of fun teasing me and turning me on. He took his shirt off and was running his hands over his body and sliding his pants down a bit. After we hung up the call at about 2 am, we were talking on FB and I asked why he didn't like oral. He said he didn't know, he just didn't. So I asked if he preferred if I used my hands. He said "not really". Has anyone ever had a situation like this before? I usually initiate sexual things but he does every once in a while. I've asked what turns him on and he's not very specific. Any suggestions of what I could do that he might like? In person or over Skype? Thanks guys. I'm just kind of confused. XD
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Please do not post pictures of your boyfriend.

You need to talk to him about likes and dislikes and what you each might want to try. We can give you general suggestions such as erotica may help you get ideas for fantasies to discuss. But anything more specific will be removed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 06:46 AM
    No two people like the same thing, some like role play, other different games. Some like dress up. Body paints, what does he like, what do you like,
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 07:18 AM
    Using my Way Back Machine I saw the original post. The gist of it was:
    1). F18 & M19.
    2). Boyfriend don't like Oral or Hand.
    3). He's had sex once before with an ex.
    4). He is a sexy beast. Rowr!
    5). How can I please him.

Ask him. See what he wants to do. He's inexperienced and is probably a little leary about it all still. As well there is a saying, Sex is like Pizza. When it is good it is good! When it is bad, it is still pretty good. Doesn't apply to oral or manual. Depending on the configuration of his junk, IE, cut/uncut, it can be a horrible experience. Trust me that I have found that some woman don't know how to work a uncut penis. Ow.

Chances are that he's had a bad experience with Oral and Manual before so give him a break and explore as he gets more comfortable. The first several times you have sex will be awkward and kind of bad, but it will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my boyfriend but I still love him and want him back, any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

I had an emotional breakup with my ex after 14 months because he got scared of committing to our future, as I have children I decided I should move on but it broke my heart. My boyf didn't want to split but during our discussions he said he didn't love me as much as he used to etc etc and I...

I just got an abortion and I have a heartless boyfriend.Any suggestions [ 9 Answers ]

:( I was dating this guy for a while... we've been intimate for a 1 year and I got pregnant... I never told him about it. I was scared to tell him because I felt like I couldn't trust him. I just got an abortion last week. I was talking to him on Tuesday and we got into a really big heated...

Why Can't I Get A Boyfriend? (I'm open to all suggestions for getting a bf) [ 23 Answers ]

Threads merged, please stop creating new threads about the same issue. It seems like its impossible for me to get a boyfriend. I'm going into 8th grade and I'm a major tomboy (I do have a girly side but I hate showing it), I play guitar, sports(like karate, volleyball, football, and soccer), and...

I like a girl who has a Boyfriend, any suggestions? [ 29 Answers ]

Okay I guess I begin with my story, so I have feelings for a girl at my work place and college. We didn't talk much at first but slowly she began to approach me and talk to me, few days later we became friends and had lunch together and just talk. Now we continued to hang out and have lunch almost...

View more questions Search