Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy_smith30 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 06:18 AM
    What is early sign of depression?
    Depression is nothing but the stress that affect our daily health. Most people have felt sad or depressed at times. Feeling depressed can be a normal reaction to loss, life's struggles, or an injured self-esteem. Following are some symptoms of depression.

1 Fatigue and loss of energy
    2 Feeling sadness
    3 Insomnia
    4 Weight loss
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Depression is nothing but the stress that affect our daily health
    I totally and completely disagree with this statement. Depression, true depression, is a chemical imbalance within the brain. Not much different than other chemical imbalances such as Diabetes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sign of Depression? [ 2 Answers ]

I am the age of 20 and I experience bad thoughts in death and wanting to cut myself. The last time I have ever cut myself on the wrist was at 16 and 17. I sometimes hate my life, the way I look and myself at times. I even thought about taking sleeping pills to end it all. Sometimes, I think I am...

Early pregnancy sign? [ 2 Answers ]

I was pregnant 6 months. Ago and it was an unviable pregnancy and we had a miscarriage. My last period started on 2/21. Around 3/8 my nipples got bigger and sore. I also experienced dizzy spells. Now the nipples are not sore, but I feel dizzy, nauseas at times. Yesterday a lot of vaginal...

Is This An Early Sign? [ 2 Answers ]

This question is for anyone familiar with tracking ovulation via basal body temp, cervical position & cerv. Mucous. I've been tracking my ovulation this way for the past several months, and I've been pretty predictable by all three factors. This month, it's different... I was 'scheduled' to...

View more questions Search