Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChandlersBabyGi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 11:00 AM
    A depression contour is represented by a circle with a plus sign in the center
    Science
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Yes, science!
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 12:19 PM

And we're supposed to know what this refers to?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 09:01 AM

Do you mean hurricanes (or cyclones, typhoons, whatever you call it) on a meteorological map with isobars?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 10:56 AM

I'm guesing that he's asking about symbols on a topographic map. Easy enough to simply Google and find how depressions are marked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Atoms represented by chemical formulas [ 3 Answers ]

How do I identify the numbers and types of atoms represented by chemical formulas?

I don't know how to find the radius and center or graph the circle! [ 2 Answers ]

I am really bad at math and am taking it in summer school now. I need this take home test bad but I don't know how to do these 2 questions. Please help. 1. x^2+y^2-4x+4y-28=0 Graph the circle. 2. x^2+y^2+2x-8y-79=0 Find the radius and center of the circle. Can someone... ANYONE please...

How to calculate the center and radius of a circle [ 1 Answers ]

Given the equation of a circle (x+5)^2 + (y-3)^2 = 49 find the center and radius. How would I calculate this problem?

Center & Radius Circle [ 2 Answers ]

Fine the Center and Radius of the Circle given that it equation is x^2 + y^2 + 2x -6y - 6 = 0

Find the center of a circle? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find the center of a circle passing through the points A(-3,1), B(2,4), and C(5,-2). I need to express my answer as an ordered pair. My teacher said that you can use the distance formula for each one but that it would take a long time and he said that their was an easier way using...

View more questions Search