Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASDFGHJKL267 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2013, 02:57 AM
    I'm so jealous of my classmate she's so perfect
    I'm Grade 8.. She's my friend, and I always get jealous of her.. Yeah, she's dumb. And I'm smart. But, she's beautiful, sexy, rich and sooo PERFECT, she always gets what she wants, she has nice clothes and shoes.. My crush also has a crush on her.. :'( What should I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 19, 2013, 03:47 AM
    You are smart. Use your brains and realize that brains will carry you through life with a lot more freedom and benefits than her lack of them, She won't always have her parents either, to give her everything she wants.

We all experience jealousy. But we can curb it. We curb it by adopting a philosophy of 'this is the way life is, and we can't always get what we want, and it's not necessarily good for us anyway.' (Actually the word you want is envy, but for some reason people use jealousy for both concepts.) We curb it as a means to an end - in your case, the end is to keep the friendship. If you are willing to lose her as a friend, then drop her.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Get over it.
    If she is your friend look at her in terms of the kind of friend she is to you rather than the things she has or stop being friends. You make be jealous and smart but you are not a good friend if you're calling her dumb, if you are only pretending to like her. She may think you are the greatest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous of my boyfriend's perfect sister [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! So this is really embarrassing but I'm really jealous of my boyfriend's older sister. She's 26, we're 20. She's absolutely perfect (nice body, life of the room she's in, sweet, smart). Being her age, she finished a bachelor in communication and is now moving out with her long term boyfriend....

I'm gay and have a crush on my classmate [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm 16 and don't really talk much. I have this crush on my classmate (16 yrs. Old too) for SIX months. He is playful, good-looking and hot. I can't stop staring at him every time. We treat each others like normal friends (If you talk to me, I will talk to you back) Therefore, I'm not...

What to do when you have hooked up with a classmate. [ 2 Answers ]

So basically I had sex with a guy in my class and I don't know what to do. It all started back in September, we have gone to the same school for almost three yeara but have not gotten to know each other until this year in September since I switched to his class. At first "Oliver" was shy around...

I like my classmate but she doesn't know [ 1 Answers ]

Last I went to sleep I received a text from her, but in the text she said to me that she is sorry for the way she been acting. She told me that she is confused and I'm a great guy also she said any girl will be lucky to have me. Do u think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore or she wants me to...

View more questions Search