Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaPanda97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Genital herpes
    I've been with my boyfriend for a year (tomorrow) and he was a virgin when we met. We first had sex 3 days into our relationship (fast I know) and we do it a lot. I have had tears on my vagina before, like towards the back.. And I have had bumps on my bottom.. But two days ago I became aware that I had a huge cut from the top of my left vagina lip (inside) all the way down. Before noticing this I had a bump on my vagina and I thought it was a bee sting because it hurt, so my boyfriend tried to pop it because he was sure it was an ant bite. He said puss came out an he wiped it off (it stung) now I have 3 bumps in all and a long scratch looking rip in the side on the top and near the bottom.. This morning I became swear of another bump on the inside of my vagina near the top near where one of the rips on my vagina are. I told my mom I got stung by a bee but I'm starting to think its herpes.. I don't know what to do! I have looked all over the Internet and I match description.. Please help me!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2013, 10:26 AM
    He had herpes... you had sex... odds are you now have herpes... and unless there is a medical breakthrough... you will have it for the rest of your life.

You need to make an appointment with your doctor... and get tested.. there are medications that will reduce the amount and duraction of breakouts... but there is no cure for herpes at this time.

And it does sound like you might be suffering from a breakout...

Incidentally... if you didn't have it before you met him... then he either wasn't a virgin or faithful... because you don't get herpes in the mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital Herpes or Genital Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Good Day, How would you determine a Genital herpes to a Genital pimples?

Genital herpes [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best medication for genetal herpes?

Is this genital herpes? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey there... this is kind of embarrassing to ask, but... I've had some discomfort with my vagina, it's like overly sensitive to touch and it itches a bit, I've also had some discharge in the form of white-ish stuff that's not too watery. After looking at my area in the mirror, I also noticed some...

Do I have genital herpes? [ 5 Answers ]

I haver had these bumps on my penis right before the head and don't really itch or hurt but sometimes feel uncomfortable. I had intercourse with a girl who said she doesn't have any stds but I kind of feel that she didn't know and now I might have herpes

Could it be genital herpes? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so about 4 months ago I had protected sexual intercourse one time with a girl who later tested positive for hsv 2. I did not notice any herpes symptoms until about a month ago which is uncharicteristic because I have read they usually appear within 2 to 20 days after exposure. Anyhow,...

View more questions Search