Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 04:15 AM
    $1000 bet
    The Dalmatian

A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog.

The children fell to discussing the dog's duties.

"They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster.

"No," said another, "he's just for good luck."

A third child brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrant."

Signs That You Are Cheap

1. You attend a weekly coupon club.

2. You've been driving on the spare tire for over three months.

3. Fast food is your idea of fine dining.

4. You spend more time counting change during a single week than you spend at church.

5. You're outraged when the price of a can of soda goes up a nickel.

6. You haven't purchased a name brand product in the past ten years.

7. You take the pennies from the container next to the cash register.

8. Your family gets presents a week after Christmas because you love that fifty-percent discount.

9. Matinée. Every time.

10. You code all your own software rather than buy it.

$1,000 Bet

A man walks into a bar, and as he makes his way to the counter, he stops and talks to everyone in the bar. As he finishes with each group of people, they all get up and leave and go stand outside the window, looking in. Finally, the bar is empty except for this guy and the bartender. The man walks up to the counter, and says to the bartender, "I bet you $1,000 that I can spray beer from my mouth into a shot glass from thirty feet away, and not get any outside the glass."

The bartender thinks that this guy is a nutcase, but he wants his $1,000, so he agrees. The bartender gets out a shot glass, paces off thirty feet, and the contest begins. The man sprays beer all over the bar. He doesn't even touch the shot glass. When he finishes, the bartender looks at him and says, "Well, I guess you owe me $1,000, huh?"

The man answers, "Yeah, but I bet all of those people outside the window $500 a piece that I could come in here and spray beer all over the bar."
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Signs That You Are Cheap

1. You attend a weekly coupon club.

2. You've been driving on the spare tire for over three months.

3. Fast food is your idea of fine dining.

4. You spend more time counting change during a single week than you spend at church.

5. You're outraged when the price of a can of soda goes up a nickel.

6. You haven't purchased a name brand product in the past ten years.

7. You take the pennies from the container next to the cash register.

8. Your family gets presents a week after Christmas because you love that fifty-percent discount.

9. Matinee. Every time.

10. You code all your own software rather than buy it.
    Oh, woe is me. You mean fast food is not fine dining and those pennies next to the cash register isn't the store's way of saying "Thank you for your patronage"?:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bet You Guys can't Answer This One [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what is the best online accounting simulator or quiz out there? Thanks Madcow07

Bet you don't know the title [ 1 Answers ]

No one can tell me the title or artist to this song!! Please help!! "I'm falling into, memories of you, and things we use to do... follow me there, a beautiful somewhere, a place that i can share with you"

Bleeding bet. Period, please help.. [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me guys.. I've been paranoid for the last 3 days about this.. this is the 1st time that has happened to me.. I just finished my period about 7/8 days ago then I noticed that my vaginal discharge is somewhat brownish, (the color wherein your period is about to end), it also happened the...

1000 yards [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know who the last white running back in the NFL to rush for 1000 yards in a year was?

10/100/1000 [ 2 Answers ]

After going through a parallel cable to transfer 7 gigs of data, I was very annoyed that it took 4 days @ 24hrs. Moving to the topic, I want to purchase a EtherFast® 10/100/1000 8+1 Workgroup Gigabit Switch How can I be sure that both pcs connect at 1000/2000 ethernet speed? I have a...

View more questions Search